The AI dose not want to cooperate.

Jeffery Sergent

Chieftain
Hello everyone. It's me again. I know its been awhile. I sort of got way in over my head on this. I still have much to learn and I am sorry for not asking for help sooner.

Anyways, I have been experimenting with a custom earth scenario in which I try to reenact all human history on earth from 2 million years ago with homo erectus to the present day.
I am essentially playing as all civs on the map and am switching between all of them to take their turns "for them". However, I have run into many issues where the AI does not want to reenact history with me. When I am not in control of the other civs they go and undo what I want them to do. I am in the classical age right now and the Greeks for SOME REASON keep switching to Kemetism instead of Hellenism. The AI keeps wanting to build and do other things than what I want them to.

So what I am basically asking is if there is a way to "turn off" the AI of the game. Make it so the computer does not do anything to anyone. I tried looking into it myself but I still am having trouble with it.

Thanks in advance.

Also when I have more to show for it, I plan on uploading my historic scenarios here so anyone can play with me (with the AI on of course).

Top Bottom