The Ai Keeps Kicking My Butt

havoc242

Chieftain
:mad: THIS IS A SAVE OF ME AS THE PERISANS THE CITYS TO THE NORTH THAT USED TO BELONG TO THE BABS THAT I BEAT. I TRIED TO CONSULATEDATE MY POWER THERE AND KEPTED AN EYE ON THE MILTARY ADVISOR TO SEE THAT MY ARMY WAS MORE POWERFUL THEN THE AI. BUT THEN OUT OF NO WHERE THE ROMANS SWEPT DOWN AND TOOK ALL OF THEM CITYS AND IS NOW MARCHING ON MY CORE CITYS HELP!!!!!!!

Some problems are that you stil have 4 cities in disorder and will go to riots. Most cities are were in disorder. How long have you been at war? With this level, 4 luxs, markets in most cities you should not have disorder all over the place.

Do not let wars go for 20 turns and do not get into another one, until you get rid of all the WW.

It is hard to build thigns as you have so few mines.

Still lots of entertainers and you will need to boost lux to 30 or use even more.

Gordium has a joker at size 8 with 4 lux, 20% slider, market and cath, so I am guessing WW is getting very bad. It even has the FP. Also it is not growing.

Bactra has a granary at size 6 and no aqua, I hate to see that why spend the shields early in the game on a town that is without a river or an aqua?

Sidon has 6 pop and 3 are unhappy with market and all. I do not like to see markets up or going up in towns. A size 6 does not need a market. Those shields could have make Immortals and taken down someone. At least build the aqua first so it can grow.

All these size 6 are not giving the support they could, if they were size 7.

The big issue to me is so few mines and horse types. YOu have 3 knights and 24 muskets. Understand that musket are defenders and were probably spear at one point. This means you put a lot of cash to upgrade, ok you have Leos now, but defenders are not all that useful at these low levels.

The AI is not goin to roll in from a bunch of directions and you won't need to have 2 muskets in every town. Landings are not a problem with knights.

Anyway I do not see how Rome can do much to you if you stop the disorder and take it to them. They are in anarchy and will produce nothing, You are in Republic, so get those immortals out of those towns and on the warpath.

Take a few towns or raze some and get peace. Stay at peace until you get rid of the WW.

Get some banks up. Gets some workers, you only have 3.

I do not care for making cath or sistine. It is of no use if I don't have caths. I would rather take that 400 shields or whatever it is and make attackers. size 12 and under do not need cath to stay happy with 4 lux.

1.) Get out of WAR!!!!

2.) Better city placement!

3.) Less un-needed wonders.

4.) More workers.

5.) Build infastructure.

6) Don't use the caps lock key.

thanks for the help i did what all of you said and took back all of the citys that they had taking and even pushed them back suied for peace and am now building a military for their downfall i have 30 workers now and have built aquas in most of my citys i think i have it under my thumb now its just goes to show you never give up on a game.

havoc242 said:
thanks for the help i did what all of you said and took back all of the citys that they had taking and even pushed them back suied for peace and am now building a military for their downfall i have 30 workers now and have built aquas in most of my citys i think i have it under my thumb now its just goes to show you never give up on a game.

Well, it always takes a bit of time to pick up the basics. I couldn't figure out how to connect horses in my first games. :lol:

Top Bottom