1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The AI seems to intentionally set out to upset you

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by VladTepes, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Osetjka

Osetjka Gondorian Armor Command

To add insult to injury, when you do eventually take the city you'd be better off razing it to the ground and start anew due to unhappiness/courthouse maintenance. I've said it before and I'll say it again: the ciV AI only has three states: scheming, hostile, and WAR. Naturally (in this game, anyway), relations can only deteriorate.. :rolleyes:

In my opinion this issue is nowhere as bad as the accusation of "massing army near our border", triggered by their scout moving around my army inside my border. :eek: Most of the time I don't even know their location on the map. And of course, declaring war decades afterwards brands you a liar. :crazyeye:

2. Mathias

Mathias OCC Rocks!

This behavior is due to a bug. I'm sure you can find more info in the confirmed bugs forum. (I'm to lazy to provide a link.)