1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Alohan Multiplayer Ladder

Discussion in 'Team Aloha' started by robboo, Jun 7, 2006.

1. robboo

robboo Chieftain

PLEASE RESERVE DISCUSSION TO THE OTHER THREAD
    THIS IS FOR RECORD KEEPING AND RULES

Ladder rules

1. Each person starts with a 1000 points. You play head to head games and you get 20% of your opponents points if you win and lose 20% of your points if you lose. Points will be rounded off.

2. You can not use the same civ back to back OR you can chose a random civ.

3. In games with more than 2 players... 20% of each players points are placed in a "Game pot". The winner gets 75% of those points and the runner up get 25%.

4. Any games with a non-Alohan ladder member do not count nor do games that started prior to this post unless everyone in the game agrees. Also no "fixed alliance" games will count.

5. You can join at any time.

6. Results must be posted to this thread and I will adjust the points. A PM to me might spur me on quicker.:)

7. Multiple games at the same time...points based on the current point total the person has at the start of the game. Please limit the number of games you are playing to 4.

8. In the event that a game does not finish all points are returned to the players.

Example for more than 2 players
    BC, Robi D, Robbo, Kuningas are in a game. Each have 1000 points so the game pot has 1000 point in it. Robi d wins BC comes in second. So kuningas and I would drop down to 750 points each. BC would get back his 250 and remain at 1000 adn Robi D woudl then gasin 750 to jump to 1750.

2. robboo

robboo Chieftain

Score Board as of Jan 17, 2007

........Name..................Score.......................Record
    1. Kuningas................960....................... 1-0
    2. BCLG100.................832.......................1-0
    3. GeorgeOP...............800....................... 0-0
    4. Greekguy..............800.........................0-0
    5. Robi D.................768......................1-1
    6. Robboo...................410...................... 0-2

Inactive
    1. Meleager................1000........................ 0-0
    2. Mr. C....................1000.........................0-0

3. robboo

robboo Chieftain

Game list as of Jan 17,2007

Name( Civ), Name (Civ)..............................Points .......................Winners(points)
    1. Robboo(Persia), Kuningas(England), Robi D(china), BCLG(egypt)................800..................( 200 points each)
    2. BC( egypt) VS Rob(Inca)--320 points..............BC (320)
    3. BC VS GeorgeOP--328 points......................................................................( 200 from George, 128 from BC)
    4. Robi( monte) VS Kuningas( mongols)--320.........................kuningas 320
    5. Robi (Washington) VS Robboo(Rome)---256.......................robi(256)
    6. Greekguy(napoleon) vs Robboo(cathy)---302..........................................................( 200 from greekguy, 102 from Rob)

Inactive
    7. Robi vs MR.C---302 ......... 102 points given back to Robi and 200 back to Mr.C

4. robboo

robboo Chieftain

game list and standings updated. Please PM me with other games or if you see mistakes

5. robboo

robboo Chieftain

Updated please PM me if any games are inactive or their are any other results.

6. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

me and george are having problems with our game, not totally sure whats going on. I sent him the save but due to my e-mail being a bit dodgy recently im not sure whether he got it, george?

7. GeorgeOP

GeorgeOP RF Bleachers

I've sent it to you like 5 times. I'll try sending it from a different email account. I swear, I must be on your block list or something.

8. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

I got this one, i dont know why i got this one and not other ones :confused:

9. Kuningas

Kuningas Chieftain

Robi D - 0 vs Kuningas - 1
    ;)

10. robboo

robboo Chieftain

congrats Kuningas

Updated

Let me know if any games have been canceled or abandoned so i can give your points back. :)

11. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

You can cancel my game with Mr.C, its been a very long time since i heard from him

12. robboo

robboo Chieftain

updated...