1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Anarchists Cookb... Thread

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: RPG' started by Stuck_as_a_Mac, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Stuck_as_a_Mac

Stuck_as_a_Mac Aptenodytes forsteri

It is a turbulent time in Fanatica. War has spread through the nation. People are unsure of who is fighting who. It is chaos. Simply chaos. And to make matters worse, society has fallen from its golden perch of a Dictatorship into Anarchy. People are rioting. Things are burning. And somewhere, a Viser sculpts reeds while his city burns.
    SaaM: More like searching for his stamp and instument... HEY!! GIVE THAT BACK!! Plebeians... They're stealing all our stuff! Hey... thats my instrument... Give it back.
    Liza: I have no idea what is going on... All I know is that we are in some sort of war. Hmm... perhaps it is better that we do not know... After all, War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength. Or at least to the people... Not to us Patricians! We MUST get to the bottom of all of this mess. There has to be an answer to what is going on in the world.

And so the quest for Knowledge began. Who was fighting who? Was it Fanatica v Egypt, as some beileved, allied with the Aztecs? Or would the news change tomorrow to find out that Fanatica was allied with the Egyptians against the Aztecs? Who controlled the lives of the people?