1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The battle of the dead sea

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by redwings1340, Nov 9, 2016.

1. redwings1340

redwings1340 Emperor

The sea ran thick with blood, as the russian archer was firing arrows at the nearby zombies for reasons neither him nor his target understood. He didn't care whether his arrow hit his target, just as the nearby Kongolese Ngao Mbeba didn't care if he pierced his enemies with his sword. Nothing mattered here. He had been stabbed, choked, and decapitated, yet he was still alive. They all were. This place would not let anyone die for good. It was hell, but hell provided resources and cities. There was only violence, only fighting, and no end would ever come.

http://imgur.com/kJ4OFtB

(healing for 100% health for both sides after every turn is kind of ridiculous after a while, lol, It should probably be nerfed to like +30 health instead.)

2. redwings1340

redwings1340 Emperor

Later in this war, we get an excellent shot of the AI's stupidity in one screenshot. In this shot, I am still at war with Kongo. However, the AI is programmed to avoid all conflict with my missionaries (I think they treat religious units as impassable objects), so when I block off their path with them, they find another way around, and head right in to the sea... filled with barbarian quadririmes. Way to go AI.

I'm planning on putting in a missionary in the mountain pass to end this war and block off all kongo troop movement until they ask for peace now.

Spoiler :
    upload_2016-11-9_20-0-26.png

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    xcrissxcrossx likes this.