Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Amidala

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Arwen

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters

MWA

I. hate. hippies.
Which has the better princess, Star Wars or LOTR?

The candidates are:

STAR WARS:
Leia (Carrie Fischer)
Amidala (that squeaky girl who looks like a twelve year old, what was that girl's name anyway?)

LOTR:
Arwen (Liv Tyler)

Zounds!

You are making me choose between Arwen and Leia?

(Amadulla does not come into the debate)

I have always been a huge fan of the original Star Wars trilogy's plucky princess, especially in the first movie!
That white toga and doughnut hairstlye...:goodjob:

And how a mutant like Steve Tyler can help produce a lovely goddess like Liv Tyler, is beyond my ken.

Hmmm...
I'll have to sit and think about it...:crazyeye:

yep, i agree, amidala doesnt even come close.

I'm sorry, better in what way?

Looks, I would go with Arwen.

Personality, I would go with Leia.

Courage, I would go with Amidala.

Arwen spent a whole 5 minutes in a movie, I can't fairly judge.

Definately Arwen.

Amidala's not even in the equation and Leia's got just a little bit too much ego...

Leia is, as they say, classic. And she has dialog you can remember, unlike the other two. ("I'd rather kiss a wookie!")

There was nothing great about Diana, but as she got picked on by the Royal family, whom we hate, she had to get some support.

The best princess is definately Amidala, by a long way.

ferenginar

Leia has to take it - if only because she is the only one so far to have appeared in a bikini. Also, as jpowers said, she had such good dialogue. If a bad hairstylist.

I am a big fan of Amidala myself, and of Natalie Portman (though she's been going downhill since Leon). She is also a mean shot with a blaster (obviously runs in the family) and has the most prominent nipples of the three (someone was reported as saying when they came out of Attack of the Clones 'You could hang a wet duffle coat off them').

Arwen is just some fey bit of rubbish put in to make up for the fact Tolkien wasn't writing for women. I haven't seen Two Towers, but there is nothing in the first film to commend her to me. Liv Tyler, on the other hand, can use my shower any time.

Arwen, anywhere, anytime. Heck, I'd be willing to test my skills of arms with Aragorn if winning would make her mine. :D

What Jeratain said.

Arwen wasn't really in the books at that point either, which is another minus.

I voted for Leia. "Get this walking carpet out of my way!"

Amidala ... if we're comparing the look of the actresses :love: (even though its a tad creepy that she was SUPPOSED to be like, 14 in the first movie... :blush: ).

The voice Liv Tyler does for Arwen annoys the heck out of me, and I grew up watching the Star Wars movies so Leia is like a completely platonic mother figure to me... I never found her attractive :hmm:

Originally posted by Greadius
I grew up watching the Star Wars movies so Leia is like a completely platonic mother figure to me... I never found her attractive :hmm:

Surely you jest sirrah? Or maybe you are younger than me - I am of an age where, when we played Star Wars in the playground, no-one wanted to be Luke, because Leia kissed him, but by the time Empire came out, everyone wanted to be Han, because Leia kissed him :love:

oh baby, when java the hut had carrie fisher in that leash and collar and she had the skimpy out fit out... YEEEEOOWW!!!!!

hehe

my imagination went wild

Leia! And don't critizise her hair! I like it! :goodjob:

Top Bottom