The Bavaria Castle

Yes, Lord Grandmaster, right away.

* Cyc opens a bottle of the Cabernet Sauvignon for Grandmaster. The new Prince of Vanir approves and Cyc fills his goblet with wine. *

I'll be right back with you meal, Sir.

Brig. General Snow enters the establishment and walks to Grandmaster's table.

For a man who sends an urgent summons you are bloody difficult to find! (grins) Actually, Rudy told me you wished to meet inconspicuously and sent me straight here to catch you up after I arrived at The Marillion. What is so critical you pulled me from my post with the General off on holiday?

Ah, yes General, it slipped my mind that I had summoned you. Something strange is afoot in Rhineland; Lord Gonzo, as you know, has recently married an Englishwoman, and he has informed me that he might be moving permanently to England. If Sud-Besitz really is abdicating, it could cause some major unbalance in Vanir. I need you to visit Lord Gonzo and ascertain what exactly is going down in Rhineland. Are you up for the job?

Of course, brother. Losing Sud-Besitz would be a terrible blow to the Confederation. I will do my best.

Master Cyc, might I have a glass of that Cabernet and a porterhouse to wash it down?

Of course, Gentelmen.

* Cyc had noticed the two gentlemen speaking discretely, so had remained some steps away from the table with Lord Grandmaster's meal. *

Here's your Filet Mignon, Sir. A goblet for General Snow, and I'll get that Portehouse ready right away. Will you be needing another bottle of wine?

But of course, Sir. If that is what you wish. It will certainly clear the palate.

*Cyc disappears in to the kitchen area. This has turned into a good day. *

* Cyc returns with a platter that holds General Snow's Porterhouse and an almost sensual bottle of white wine. He places the general's meal before him and opens, then recorks the bottle of wine. *

There you go gentlemen, enjoy. Oh, and by the way Lord Grandmaster, the Cabernet was approximately seven years old. This white has a younger spirit, 3 years I believe. The show is about to start. Everything you need should be on the table. Have a great meal.

My pleasure, gentlemen. It's always an honor to serve you.

That will be 100g for the meals and 90g for the wine, Lord Grandmaster. Safe travels to you both.

CivGeneral walks into the The Palette Bar

Cyc: You look down in the Dumps CG, whats the problem. Elections getting to you

CG: No, its not that

Cyc: Oh, then what is it?

CG: I tried to get some BOV stocks. Some How I would like to kick myself for not investing sooner. I tried to ou bid DZ, but apperently my "bid" was off by a few hours.

Cyc: Hmm, sorry to hear that, may I offer you a drink?

CG: What do you suggest that would get a guy out of a sad down mood?

Well, at the moment I can suggest two things from a kind of international menu. The first is an item I learned from the Americans, and that is a bowl of Boston Clam Chowder soup. Nothing tastes quite like it. In fact, it is so enjoyable to me that I forget my troubles and am just thankful that I can feel this good about something so simple. I have some warmed up now if you like a nice big bowl. Lately I've had need of a bowl or two myself.

The second item is one that I learned from the Aztecs before their Culture dwindled away to nothing. It's a little on the sweet side, so we'll keep it for dessert. It's a cup of the finest coffee mixed with a shot (well make that a double) of Irish Cream (that actually has Irish Whiskey and some leprechaun stuff mixed in). I've also created the perfect blend adding just a tablespoon of Licor Delicioso - also known as Kahlua. Together, all these combine to make a great night cap, as you're still able to carry on a decent conversation, but you cop a nice little buzz off it. But that's for later. What do you think?

Tell you what. I'll go get you that bowl of soup (no charge) and we'll move on from there. be right back.

CG: Ill try the Boston Clam Chowder soup :)

Cyc: here you go

CG: Thanks. BTW have you heard of my new goal in the Demogame?

Cyc: nope, but I am interested in hearing about it

CG: Well, My new goal for the Demogame is to become President of the Demogame :). I just hope that I can do a Good job in the Military Department so that I can run for president in the next term.

An excellent goal, CG. The Presidency - the zenith of the political scene in the DG world. I've seen you take action as DP before. You're quite good. Good luck. Actually, for a while I would like to see you strengthen your role as Military Leader. Become more ascertive and direct in your instructions. Show the true character that you have been hiding from us. I believe revealing your personal drive and motivations help build a communication bridge between you and your constituents. Show us the Grand General walk, not just the Grand General talk. Know what I mean? What do you think of that soup?

Beguins to finish his soup

CG: This is the best soup ever :) and thanks for the pep talk. I wish to learn more on how to Build up my Political Streingth (Via PM).

*ikey walks in, looks around examining the great hall of the bavarian castle, astonished, as he notices cyc walking up to him*

ikey: oh... greetings! I didn't notice you coming.

cyc: and what brings you here?

ikey: It's the first time i come to visit the castle... I just came back all the way from Karachi, actually. A lot of desert, and i really mean it. The great irrigated plains right in the middle of that desert is beautiful, though... and the city... *silence* ... oh, sorry, i think i got carried away. Which way to the Pallete Bar ? After 2 weeks of cactus soups and snake meat, I'm in desperate need for some good bavarian food!

Top Bottom