The best Civ couple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartleby

Remembers laughter
Who do you think would make the best Civ couple? The picture below is from the closing stages of a game I played a while back. It still makes me laugh, I think it's the look on their faces. :lol:

Attachments

• CathyAndOtto.jpg
    CathyAndOtto.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 656
"Cleopatra’s infamous liaisons with Julius Caesar and Mark Antony proved the eventual downfall of independent Egypt."

From pedia - Egypt. Historically correct.

Never thought of Cathering and Bismarck. Good thread. I'm lmao.

lol that's great :lol:
Let's see what the babies of Elizabeth and Shaka would look like. Pale as snow and dark as crud (no pun or racial bashing intended)

thetrooper said:
"Cleopatra’s infamous liaisons with Julius Caesar and Mark Antony proved the eventual downfall of independent Egypt."

From pedia - Egypt. Historically correct.
Well, Ptolemaean Egypt was by Cleopatra's day a weak but stragically important kingdom situated next to an expansionistic empire on the rise; its eventual absorption was pretty certain. Cleopatra's personal relations to Caesar and Mark Anthony if anything postponed its annexation.

"Frederick, stop squeezing so hard, my sciatica is killing me!" Eeeeeegh.

I think William and Theodora would make the cutest Civ couple.

Mmm, come to think of it, Alexander and Xerxes might make a pretty good couple, too. :D

William is too feminine. Alexander and Theodora would make the cutest couple. (I can't believe we're discussing this.)

Hey! You are discrimating against homosexual couples! :joke:

Maybe Monty and Joan! :lol:

The best couple ever has got to be... Genghis Khan and Queen Elizabeth.
Hey that ain't right. :D

LLXerxes said:
lol that's great :lol:
Let's see what the babies of Elizabeth and Shaka would look like. Pale as snow and dark as crud (no pun or racial bashing intended)

Might look like those aliens in the original Star Trek Episode where one side was white and the other side was black. I think the title was "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield"...someone geekier than me can verify this?

I vote for: Joan of Arc and Theodora of the Byzantines. Ooooh la la!!!

^^^ Might want to edit that. Don't think Cheiftess likes it.

Too bad there aren't as many female civ leaders... we could match up everyone. :band: matchmaker matchmaker make me a match :band: (wish we had some musical note smilies, the band dosn't fit the song!!!)

norwegianviking said:
Too bad there aren't as many female civ leaders... we could match up everyone. :band: matchmaker matchmaker make me a match :band: (wish we had some musical note smilies, the band dosn't fit the song!!!)
Man, if I see that smilee again I might explode. It's great and everything, but it is in hundreds of peoples' sigs, it seems.

On Topic: Theodora and Alexander. Undoubtably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom