The Best Coke Variant?

Which Coke is the best Coke?

• Total voters
Classic. Although I like the Cherry and Vanilla variants, I prefer Classic.

vanilla is the best but its so hard to find over here i think they may actually have discontinued it

the worst has to be orange i tried it once i only finished the can because i didnt want to have wasted 50p

Classic.

Although Vanilla comes in a close second.

They used to make Raspberry Coke?

I used to like Vanilla an awful lot, but now it seems a little too sweet. Vanilla Coke mixed at an actual soda fountain, however, is amazingly good.

Classic, but it's not the same as it was before the "New Coke" fiasco. Something went wrong and the best coke (from Coca-Cola, since RC COla is better) ever is lost to history.

You must keep Saltines to clear that foul aftertaste out of your mouth. It may as well be the taste after I finish brushing my teeth.

Nope. I <3 the taste of diet coke.

I absolutely hate the taste of coke.

Vanilla! Mmmm...:yumyum:

Vanilla Coke. No contest.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

I have to admit Coke Blak was surprisingly good.

Classic, but it's not the same as it was before the "New Coke" fiasco. Something went wrong and the best coke (from Coca-Cola, since RC COla is better) ever is lost to history.

That could be because that is when they changed from using Cane Sugar to using the cheaper High Fructose Corn Syrup.

I've heard that there are laws in Mexico against using high fructose corn syrup in soft drinks, so "the best coke ever" can still be purchased south of the boarder.

That could be because that is when they changed from using Cane Sugar to using the cheaper High Fructose Corn Syrup.

I've heard that there are laws in Mexico against using high fructose corn syrup in soft drinks, so "the best coke ever" can still be purchased south of the boarder.

God Bless Mexico.

Top Bottom