The Best Download section - Milky Way Maps?

Teemu Ruskeepää

Chieftain
I can't find any forum to download user-created content. It seems as if nobody is modding Galciv2 or making custom maps. Not to mention how that company seems just to have released a little game as a side-venture to make profit and fund their "desktop tools", and then skipped the boats and left the title to rot, regardless of the hype in Gamespot and other media, where it was said that the community is frantic about making great looking custom ships. Can you tell where are all the downloads for Galciv 2? And don't tell me I haven't looked close enough. I have the Ultimate Edition. :cool:

Teemu Ruskeepää;9254175 said:
I can't find any forum to download user-created content. It seems as if nobody is modding Galciv2 or making custom maps. Not to mention how that company seems just to have released a little game as a side-venture to make profit and fund their "desktop tools", and then skipped the boats and left the title to rot, regardless of the hype in Gamespot and other media, where it was said that the community is frantic about making great looking custom ships. Can you tell where are all the downloads for Galciv 2? And don't tell me I haven't looked close enough. I have the Ultimate Edition. :cool:

That's not justified and uncalled for... The links that TC01 provided prove that there's tons of mods being created and shared.
Secondly, I haven't seen any other company that is so actively involved and so close to its fans - years after the release date, the guys keep answering questions including the more technical ones for people who are developing their own custom content. They've also been listening a lot to their fanbase when they were developing the expansions. It's just on this forum that GalCiv II doesn't receive a lot of attention; on the official forum and some others it's a lot better.

try the strawberry mod for moo3. it's the best galciv2 user created content.

It appears I-mod Productions may have gone the way of the dodo bird. :(I've not been able to access it for days, and I was a regular user there.:cry:

Top Bottom