The best way to finish Civ 3 (and PTW)

Civddict

Prince
I'm thin on nerves :mad:

Attachments

• nomore.jpg
    nomore.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 236
You will now live 10 years longer without anymore Civ3 frustration. You will now return to a normal functioning life. So be happy. :)

Originally posted by Sim_One
You will now live 10 years longer without anymore Civ3 frustration. You will now return to a normal functioning life. So be happy. :)

u are saying we dont have a normal life?
no time for outings, girls...

i been thinking if i didint play so much PC games, i think i would have bigger social life

If anyone else is thinking of doing that to their PTW CD... uh... just mail it to me instead since I only have vanilla. :)

Why didn't you sell it, Civddict?

I only have 1 thing to say about that photo:

:lol:
:rotfl:
:p
:D
:lol:

Some people really should attend some anger management classes.....I'm worried about them ;).

Very funny.

Interestingly, PTW's release coincided with me ceasing to play Civ 3. (And I only go to these boards occasionally now, as opposed to daily beforehand.)

I didn't buy PTW - I only read reviews and heard about bug reports. But when I heard about all the problems, even basic Civ 3 didn't seem appealing to me. Maybe it's because I was so looking forward to playing multiplayer, and since that's still not really feasible, I just stopped playing altogether.

Also, I've realized how much more I can do with my time that's far more useful than playing Civ.

Ever hear of an expansion pack being so bad as to make someone who didn't buy it stop playing the original? It happened to me.

That's a cool shot. :lol:

I only got PTW to play PBEMs and yes, it's a fairly terrible product... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Skullbones
If anyone else is thinking of doing that to their PTW CD... uh... just mail it to me instead since I only have vanilla. :)

Can i be next? Of course, after you Skull... :)

Cool pic btw!

<Civddit> you're not the first person who stopped playing
civ3 this way.A month ago I smashed the original civ3 cd
through my room(lost my temper) and it got scratched.
And yes selling the game was a better alternative.

Although I have much more time now,I still playing games.
I guess it has become a part of my life and not playing
means I'm missing something.It feels sooooooooo good!!!

And the future is promising more good stuff with C&C Generals
(I saw the video last night) and of course Rise of Nations.

Happy X-mas everyone.

Top Bottom