1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] The best ways to get era points

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Disgustipated, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

I don't know about goody huts, but I am watching a game from Marbozir and he has barbs off, but he seems like he's well on his way to a golden age. In a way, it actually seems to help more because he's able to explore much more because he's not hampered by barbs. So the effect of barbs might not be as pronounced as I once thought.

2. pietro1990

pietro1990 Prince

Goody huts only give +1 era score so i don't thinx its that bad if you dissable them

3. Softly

Softly Warlord

Not trying to derail the threat, but I think Arabia will be massively nerfed in R&F. Strongest thing about Arabia was getting 6 envoys with two or more science city states and then going double adj bonus card with your madrassas. Now, if I understand correctly, envoy bonuses will be tied to the buildings instead of the district so this will hit madrassas really hard.

4. God of Kings

God of Kings Ruler of all heads of state

Georgia is most capable of having perpetual Golden Ages.