The biggest heap of lies you EVER heard...

Any State of the Union speech.

Ohh baby right there yeah baby you are the best baby oh yes yes YES!!!!

What the...? So she WAS lying to me! That cold-hearted spawn of a......:mad:

"I'm leaving CFC"
-Various posters. Generally they're back in a week, two weeks tops.

Honorable mention to
"The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa."
-President George W. Bush
State of the Union
January 28, 2003

EDIT: Yankee's back! And yes, she was faking. :mischief:

What the...? So she WAS lying to me! That cold-hearted spawn of a......:mad:

She? Wow I'd have thought the " I'm a girl. " lie was bigger but hey thats me. :D

She? Wow I'd have thought the " I'm a girl. " lie was bigger but hey thats me. :D

No, it turned out to be a smaller....omission of the truth. :mischief:

"We never landed on the moon!"

It was all shot on a soundstage on Mars.

For me it has to be Margaret Thatcher quoting St Francis of Asissi in June '79. The most divisive PM ever making her maiden speech a pledge of reconciliation and harmony...

BFR

'The United States does not condone torture'. George W Bush.

Blows the WMD ones out of the water in my opinion. That actually convinced some people, this one isn't fooling anybody.

The idea of Just War.

"Globalization will bring prosperity to every nation"

My friend had an epihany once and said all this to me without stopping to rest once. Afterwards I slapped him and told him not to be a ******, he quickly went back to normal. This is what he said:

"George Bush is a good president, every part of the bible including creation and eternal hell is literely true, global warming is an elaborate hoax, the 9/11 terrorist attack was a scam pulled off by the republicans, women are irresistibly attracted to men who worship them, communism is the greatest government system of all time, an alien spacecraft was found in kansas last week and the moon landing was staged."

I'm surprised there hasn't been the usual BUSH LIED MILLIONS DIED post yet! :eek:
Politicians say stuff like this all the time. This is not "the biggest heap of lies we've ever heard"--it's an ordinary heap of lies.

There. Glad I could help. :)

Top Bottom