The Breaking Storm, 1919-1945

Deutschland Class
:clap: beautiful ship
two good models :goodjob:

Wotan49
:coffee:

Not to be picky, but naming the upgraded pre-dreadnought Deutschland as DKM Deutschland could fool you to believe it´s the DKM Deutschland Heavy-cruiser (pocket BB).

If I´m totally wrong I´m sorry, but peeping in Wikipedia showed up this Pocket BB instead.
Same googling it showed lots of models for the cruiser. I take it that´s a different ship, eh

The 2nd Deutschland class was technically a cruiser class (CA). The hull classification symbol would prevent a confusion. ;) RIP Hans Langsdorff!

The other day I was adding my units to a scenario and I noticed that I messed up the palette for the unit32's. The civ Colours were not working. So I have gone and fixed all my units and uploaded the new files. However, there is no point in downloading all the units again so here is an attachment with the the corrected unit32's for these units.
View attachment Breaking Storm Unit 32.rar

And what will that be Sir ?

Update: Rescaled the G3 and new attack for it. When I first did it I did not have the scale of my units mastered so this is just me going back and making it better.
Update: N3 rescaled and uploaded now on to more new ships!
Thank you for these! The slightly larger scale really does them justice! :goodjob:

Schlachtkreuzer O, Kreuzer P and Kreuzer M... excellent! Worthy companions for the H(utten) Class...

Top Bottom