The Breaking Storm, 1919-1945

So beatyfull....

Apart from French Navy, two vessels were built for Poland

ORP Burza - survived the war, scrapped in 1977
ORP Wicher - sunk 3.09.1939

The complete day only anger at work - and now such a sweet surprise!
Delta_Strife, thank you very much! :):thanx:

And now the Italian WW2 Navy got TWO destroyers.
The Navigatori (1928) (Wyrmshadows model) and this as an upgrade and later Destroyer

GREAT Delta !!!!

That Italian special designed bow looks really nice. I recall Wyrmshadow had the same on his Italian Navy ships. Easy to locate in the game and nice to look at.

Yes, it's the "don't bomb me, I'm friendly" sign (or later on, "bomb me, I'm a traitor"). ;)
What a remarcable force... in the wrong hands. Anyone imagine the potential the Italian battleships would have developed under German control.

That Trento class looks fingerlicking good. Wyrmshadow's Zara Class is getting a lil bro =)

On the Italian issue I just have to ask if you got any Dreadnoughts/Battleships from the Italian Navy ??

Wyrmshadow made some great version on the reconstructed versions of Andrea Doria and Cesare, but it would nice news if their original shape could be modelled.
They would fit in great in AoI for sure.

Looking at the design changes from WWI to WW2 they really changed.

Attachments

• 800px-Andrea_Doria_class_battleship_diagrams_Brasseys_1923.jpg
    800px-Andrea_Doria_class_battleship_diagrams_Brasseys_1923.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 602px-Conte_di_Cavour_class_main_weapon.svg.png
    602px-Conte_di_Cavour_class_main_weapon.svg.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 113
This is a wonderul unit! :) And it has an additional AA-animation!! :goodjob::clap:
One more time: :thanx:

What a beauty !!!!
If I wasn´t heading for the hospital I would have robbed a bank and bought a HUGE PC-monitor to see this beauty in that bigger bigger size.
I´m going to miss this .....

Myōkō

class MYOKO

wonderful, a great unit
:salute:

Wotan49
:old:

Top Bottom