The Butcher Shop

jasebow

Chieftain
Truely sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum, can a mod move it to the RPG forum. I promise to be more careful next time...

Hey, opening my first business and all, I'm not sure what exactly to post, but it will be corrected over time.

Anyway, I haven't seen any butcher business' open, so I thought I'd be the first. Here you can buy all the chopped and sliced meats you need. This business also welcomes members to hang around the front door and chat. For every 5 posts you must buy something.

Prices:
Sliced Boar's Rump - 10 Gold
Sliced Cow's Rump- 12 Gold
Sliced Cow Meat- 9 Gold
Sliced Bull Rump- 9 Gold
Sliced Bull Meat- 7 Gold
Chicken (Sold Whole)- 8 Gold
Duck (Sold Whole)- 7 Gold
Fish (Sold whole)- 3 Gold
Chicken Eggs (1 Dozen)- 2 Gold

Note: More items will be added to the menu soon.

Srry I can't Buy anything from you, I am a Vegetarian.
Maybe if you had some non-meat items....

Well, the whole butcher thing imposes meat, however, I guess I'll throw something on the menu for you. How about chicken eggs (dozen)?

-Jase

Jase won't be back until, I think Tuesday (maybe he told me Monday.) But I'll be glad to process the order on his behalf (since I'm his brother in RL.)

That will be 2 gold fine sir.

the rebel pub is interested in aquring the services of the young butcher, what say you sir?

Thanks Ice for taking care of everything. It's appreciated. And BCLG, I'd love to work for the Rebel Pub sometime.

EDIT: Actually, I'm going to hold off on that offer for now. Maybe in a few weeks.

-Jase

Top Bottom