The Campain (to those who conquer and like to use strategy)

what civ will u play as?

• Rome!

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Aztec!

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Zulu!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Persia!

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Babylon!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iroqouis

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Egypt!

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Greece!

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

stalin006

Deity
ok here are the campains rules:
all 8 civs start w/ 12 cities each, defended by the civs special unts(all are of the ancient age to be balanced)
no settlers allowed so u have to take cities form others
basic roads
8 workers for all civs at start
only ways to win are conquest and diplomaticy
well all tahts about it ^_^ so is a big military campain, resourses and luxuries are placed so that each civ has control of at least one world supply of each one, so trade is important.
oh and in civs like persia there is only one immortal defending it cus is expensive, and in civs like aztec 2 jaguar warriors are placed instead of one cuz they are cheaper.

well come back and tell me waht u think :egypt:

:tank: :sniper:

NOTE : THIS SCENARIO IS HARD, EVEN IN WARLORD! I TRIED IT TWICE AND THE OTHER CIVS ARE BUILDING WONDERS FAST AND GETTING TECHS TOO, SO IF U THINK U CAN HANDLE IT PLAY IT.THE AI HAS ALSO DECLARED WAR ON EACH OTHER WHICH IS KIND OF NICE, SO IF U THINK THAT U HAVE MASTERED THE GAME.....:eek:

Looks great! Can't wait to try it!

well osmeone does think is cool.......i wonder how the others who downloaded ti . did.................

I can still build settlers in mine! I checked it on the editor, and it said it was disabled, but i can still build them! Does anyone else have this problem?

dont download it..........is my worst scenario ever........go try my October fury, it has more quality

Top Bottom