the CANADIAN waiting list.

utberguy

Warlord
sign your name below if you are on the waiting list for CANADIAN release.
EB games got delayed AGAIN in Toronto.

since i got nothing to do: feel free to add me
my msn: utberguy@hotmail.com

I walked about 1/2 hour on my lunch break to the EB games in Eaton Centre (after they told me on the phone they expected it by 1:00PM today) only to be told it was delayed until tomorrow when I got there.... :cry:

I'm waiting on my prepaid copy at EB @ Vaughan Mills. I am going to call them now, but expect it to be delayed to at least tomorrow. If it is in the morning, I can live with that, but I have to work on Thurs and am going camping Fr-Su so if it doesn't come out til Thurs I'm gonna be choked :(

harry potter isn't that great anyways. I heard a loud fat little blond girl calling the series the 'best books ever written'.

Oh please... I think the only reason so many people love these books if that they've yet to read something better, because they don't read that much anyways! Believe me, after you plunge into real literature, Harry Potter is just all hype.

Add me to the waiting list..

For god sakes i'm not even Canadian!!! I don't efven have canadian citizenship!!! I'm just here for the summer... why do i have to wait???

I prolly give Future Shop a call tonight n see if they got it in ... Im right at the end of my Warlords game and I need at least one more night to finish it off anyways ... after that tough Im all over BTS.

Got it there at 1 pm..place always gets games b4 EB..same thing happened with original relase of civ 4..been playing it for awhile..got stuck in traffic..its all worth it:crazyeye:

I can't believe my boss just dumped a bunch of work on me.
calling in sick tomorrow.

I'm checking out Future Shop this afternoon/evening. I'll let everyone know if I'm successful ;)

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoyed :mad:

I called EB @ Vaughan Mills and asked if it was in.

She said "No, it isn't in yet"

So, I said: "Do you know when it will be in?"

She said: "Civ4 for PSP?"

I said: "No, no, Civ4: Beyond the Sword for PC"

She said: "OH! We have THAT in stock."

I said: "GREAT! I will be right in to get it."

I get there to pick it up and she said: "No, that's not in til tomorrow!"

Let me just say I wasn't too pleased and got her ASSURANCE that they would call me as soon as it comes in tomorrow...

I'm in Etobicoke ... went to EB in Cloverdale, Sherway and across from Sherway, as well as Zellers, BestBuy, Future Shop and Wal-Mart and haven't found a copy anywhere in my neck of the woods.

If anyone in 'Sauga finds a copy let me know!

Anyone in the area want to chat about Civ4 and w/e else, MSN me alexmatusiak@sympatico.ca (I dislike forums generally :lol:)

-AM-

Top Bottom