the CANADIAN waiting list.

Another interesting figure from this list of GDP is that the EU has a higher GDP than the USA!

And Canada has a higher GDP than Spain, India, Brazil, Russia, or Australia! :goodjob:

Japan's GDP is pretty impressive when you consider its limited resources compared to the USA and EU, they're probably making the most of what they have of any nation....

Just got an update from amazon.ca saying that BTS will not ship until next week.

I suppose it's because the dogs have a harder time pulling the sleds in the summer when there is no snow.

^ :lol: that's quite a visual! Maybe you can cancel your order with Amazon and just go buy a copy today or tomorrow?

Just called EBgames in Eaton Centre again, they have not yet received today's shipment, but no word of additional delay.

I got the whole series from Direct2Drive. If you have the box version vanilla then the D2D version of BTS will still work. You pay your money, download a 1.64 GB file, unzip it, install it. The first time you start it up you have to enter a number that they sent you, it talks to home base over the internet, and then that copy is good to go. You don't need a CD in the drive to run the game, which is good because you don't have one.

You do need to use their specific updaters. But they actually seem to get those up before the box version anyway. You can download the installer as much as you need to.

You really do need to unzip the installer before you run it. Trying to just run the installer from inside the zip package might work if you have all eternity to wait.

Well online futureshop says they have no stock available, and the my stores are getting it. I'm hamilton

EBgames.ca today sent me a "nice" email stating that they would not have the game until the 27th to ship, and arrival would be 30July-2 Aug. :(

CS

just bought it from a small electronic store, muwahaha !

Just called EBgames in Eaton Centre again, they have not yet received today's shipment, but no word of additional delay.

Go Across the Street to the ATRIUM on BAY --> GAMESHACK!
they have 5 copies left when I was there yesterday don't wait for the stupid EB games. they are totally not helpful.

Also: check out the bestbuy at Bay and dundas beside Eaton Centre. They have more selection on PC games.

I got the whole series from Direct2Drive. If you have the box version vanilla then the D2D version of BTS will still work. You pay your money, download a 1.64 GB file, unzip it, install it. The first time you start it up you have to enter a number that they sent you, it talks to home base over the internet, and then that copy is good to go. You don't need a CD in the drive to run the game, which is good because you don't have one.

You do need to use their specific updaters. But they actually seem to get those up before the box version anyway. You can download the installer as much as you need to.

You really do need to unzip the installer before you run it. Trying to just run the installer from inside the zip package might work if you have all eternity to wait.

My concern over downloaded games is that what if my harddrive crashes? (i suppose you back it up, but i am sure they want to ask you the reason you are re-activating your game)
It has happened and I lost all the songs I bought from iTunes. Stupid thing. Now i only buy hard copies.

Go Across the Street to the ATRIUM on BAY --> GAMESHACK!
they have 5 copies left when I was there yesterday don't wait for the stupid EB games. they are totally not helpful.

Also: check out the bestbuy at Bay and dundas beside Eaton Centre. They have more selection on PC games.

Done and Done! Thanks. (Have BTS in hand). :goodjob:

Montreal, I just checked: Future Shop's website shows availability Downtown, Forum and Marché Central.

My concern over downloaded games is that what if my harddrive crashes? (i suppose you back it up, but i am sure they want to ask you the reason you are re-activating your game)
It has happened and I lost all the songs I bought from iTunes. Stupid thing. Now i only buy hard copies.

I know that you can activate at least two copies, I have it on my desktop and laptop. I haven't asked, but I saw the number 5 at some point where game activations were being talked about. You don't need to back it up since you can re-download the installer.

Top Bottom