1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Cannons of Kassite

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: RPG' started by Vandal Warlord, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

This thread is for any who wish to join the Cannons of Kassite, a samurai Order. And this will be the thread for RP involving the Cannons.

Current Members:
    Kei Teunoc-
    Satsuma Seriki-

2. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

A young man entered the barracks. He was surely freezing, but did not shiver. He was draped in a long but simple cloak. He walked to Kei Teunoc and removed his hood. His face showed that he was hardly 17 years of age.

"I am Shigeru Otori and I would like to join the Cannons of Kassite. I have come all the way from New Giruvegan for this. I am fluent in the laws of bushido and talented in the use of a sword."

3. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Kei was only fourteen when he joined the Cannons of Kassite. He is fifteen now . He saw the man come through the door. He was a moderate sized man, but still Kei looked down at him, due to Kei's giant size of 6'5. He smiled and laughed.

"Welcome to the Cannons of Kassite my friend!"

4. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

The young man breathed out relieved, went back out to get his things from his horse and reentered carrying them. "Thank you. Where may I put these?"

5. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Satsuma walked through the entrance. HE was sharpening his Blade when he gesture to one of the Bunks.

"Your bunk. You may choose yours."

6. civplayah

civplayah phantasm

A young, skinny man marched into the barracks. "I have no swordfighting expirience, but I can fence, I can move and flex, and I can command armies. I fence in my spare time, which is why I don't have any expirience. My name is Mokoto Nagono.

7. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Satsuma studied the man for a while and then gestured to the bunks saying, "Welcome."

8. west india man

west india man Immortal

A young, wiry man entered the barracks. He took off his hood reavealing no left ear and a large slash across his face. 'I have much battle and fighting experience. I train in very rough conditions. Can I join? I live nearby. My name is Dayo Mokomataka. Call me Westerner.'