The Cannons of Kassite

A young man entered the barracks. He was surely freezing, but did not shiver. He was draped in a long but simple cloak. He walked to Kei Teunoc and removed his hood. His face showed that he was hardly 17 years of age.

"I am Shigeru Otori and I would like to join the Cannons of Kassite. I have come all the way from New Giruvegan for this. I am fluent in the laws of bushido and talented in the use of a sword."

The young man breathed out relieved, went back out to get his things from his horse and reentered carrying them. "Thank you. Where may I put these?"

A young, skinny man marched into the barracks. "I have no swordfighting expirience, but I can fence, I can move and flex, and I can command armies. I fence in my spare time, which is why I don't have any expirience. My name is Mokoto Nagono.

A young, wiry man entered the barracks. He took off his hood reavealing no left ear and a large slash across his face. 'I have much battle and fighting experience. I train in very rough conditions. Can I join? I live nearby. My name is Dayo Mokomataka. Call me Westerner.'

Top Bottom