The Capo's LH Gallery and Self-Help Thread!

The Capo

godless Heathen
THE CAPO'S LEADERHEAD GALLERY

Welcome to my leaderhead gallery (and self-help thread). This thread originally started to help *ME* make leaderheads back when I was learning the ropes. Now I pretty much have them down to a science (thanks to Ekmek) and have begun creating a gallery of LHs. I have also been helping others who want to learn the art themselves. I know what its like to start out and how frustrating things can be so feel free to ask me any questions if you are making your own LHs and I'll try my best to help you. I have added a section with a list of helpful tutorials for new LH makers. I have even thrown in the "How to Add an LH" tutorial because I get that question all of the time and its damn annoying! If you ask me here you will get a RUDE response!

Anyway here are my leaderheads, use them for whatever you'd like. If you run into any problems or issues with any of them please let me know so I can attempt to fix the problem. Thanks and enjoy...

DOWNLOAD:
Gustav Adolph (v1) (Not pictured but left up so it can be used as a C4Col LH)
Charles V
Egyptian Pharaoh (v1)
Cardinal Richelieu (v1)
King Solomon (v2)
Gustav Adolph (v2)
Urho Kekkonen
Guillaume Henri-Dufour
Christian IV
Dusan
Stefan Stambolov
Mindaugas
Yaroslav the Wise
Cersobleptes
Luis Munoz Marin
Toussaint L'Overture
Cochise
Mongkut
Sennacherib
Adolf Hitler (w/ smeagolheart, Ekmek, The_Coyote, Bernie14, and Chuggi ["posthumously"])
Hiawatha
Alexander the Great (w/ Ekmek, Bernie14, The_Coyote)
Cleomenes I
Pyrrhus/Antiochus
Heraclius
Dido
Cetshwayo
Tamerlane (w/ IgorS)
Nehru
Clovis I
Gamal Abdel Nasser
Ptolemy Soter
Askia Muhammad Toure
Maurits van Nassau NEW
Ogedei Khan NEW
Salamasina NEW
Vercingetorix NEW

HELPFUL TUTORIALS:
How to install a custom LH in BtS (By Wolfshanze)
Skinning for Beginners (By Saketh)
Animate with Blender and Nifskope (By The_Coyote)
How to make Leaderheads! (By Ekmek)
How to Import/Export/Modify LHs (By C. Roland)
How to change lighting intesnity and colors using Nifviewer (By Bernie14)
Shadering a Non-Shadered Leaderhead (By Nitram15)

LATEST LEADERHEADS

Just a couple LHs I am adding to my mod, one is an upgrade of an old one, the other is entirely new. Enjoy. :)

YAGAN

Well, it has been a while everybody. But I'm back to making LHs for a while, so here is the first one of what should be around eight to twelve in around a month or two (don't hold me to that).

This LH is based off of the old Aboriginal LHs that have been knocking around CFC. But with more realistic attire, shaders, and in my opinion a better overall concept. Yagan was a Australian Aboriginal warrior from the Noongar tribe, and was an isntrumental figure in the Aboriginal resistance against the British settlers of Australia. After being captured his head was removed and used as a symbol of British authority, although Yagan was viewed as a hero, particularly amongst his fellow Noongar people.

>>DOWNLOAD<<

CHANDRAGUPTA MAURYA

Chandragupta Maurya was the founder of the Maurya Empire in India, he is considered to be the first unifier of India, and its first genuine Emperor. His achievements, which ranged from conquering Alexander the Great's Macedonian satrapies in the northwest and conquering the Nanda Empire by the time he was only about 20 years old, to defeating Seleucus I Nicator and establishing centralized rule throughout South Asia, remain some of the most celebrated in the history of India. Over two thousand years later, the accomplishments of Chandragupta and his successors, including Ashoka the Great, are objects of great study in the annals of South Asian and world history.

>>DOWNLOAD<<

PYRRHUS of EPIRUS

Pyrrhus was a General and King of the Greek tribe of Molossians, as well as the King of Epirus and Macedon. At the height of his power he ruled over Epirus, Macedonia, southern Italy, and much of Sicily and is generally regarded as one of the greatest Generals in Western History. He could be used for any Hellenic/Ancient mod or could be used as another leader for Greece.

>>DOWNLOAD<<

KAMEHAMEHA I

Kamehameha, also known as Kalani Pai&#699;ea Wohi o Kaleikini Keali&#699;ikui Kamehameha o &#699;Iolani i Kaiwikapu kaui Ka Liholiho K&#363;nui&#257;kea :mishchief: , conquered the Hawaiian Islands in 1810 and formally created the Kingdom of Hawai'i in that same year. He was able to maintain Hawaii's indepdence for his entire reign by developing alliances with colonial/western powers. While Kamehameha was quite the conqueror, he seemed to be a fair and benevolent ruler, he created the "Kanawai Mamalahoe," which were like the Geneva Conventions of the Hawaiian islands (they lineated humans rights for non-combatants in time of war). He had many wives and bore many children, although he wound up outliving half of them. To this day his final resting place is a secret, as per Hawaiian tradition his mana, or life force, was sacred and must be protected.

>>DOWNLOAD<<

RESKINS, REMAKES, and MINOR PROJECTS!

COMING SOON!

I will be releasing some customized leaderheads here soon, so look out...

Didn't know if this is of any use to you... but here goes...

You got XML for Gustav, Wolfy?
As promised...

Readable Format
Spoiler :
Gustavus Adolphus's death at the battle of Lützen at the moment of victory was a fitting end for a man who devoted himself to war. As the ruler of a Protestant country he became involved in the Thirty Years War in Germany, but he also fought against Denmark and Russia for control of the Baltic. He served his military apprenticeship in Poland, where he learnt valuable lessons about strategy and tactics, which he was later to employ in his German campaigns. Also, although not so often highlighted, as the ruler of a country with a seaborne tradition, Gustavus took a great interest in developing Sweden's navy to defend her shores and extend his authority over the Baltic Sea and its littoral.

Only 16 when he assumed the throne in 1611, Gustavus first had to defend his country against Danish invasion. He also became engaged in a war with Russia which lasted until 1617. In the 1620s he began a series of successful campaigns to win control of the southern Baltic shore. He captured Riga in 1621, after a siege of only eleven weeks. From 1626-9 he launched annual attacks upon Polish Prussia, winning his first victory in open field at Wallhof (1626). Despite a setback at Hammerstein the following year, when his German mercenaries surrendered (18 May), Gustavus again defeated the Poles at Dirschau (8 August) although he was severely wounded in the neck. Helped by imperial Habsburg forces, the Poles were able to achieve a six-year truce in 1629.

Gustavus learnt valuable lessons in his earlier wars which were to stand him in good stead for his invasion of Germany in 1630-2. First, he learnt not to rely entirely on mercenaries. Although the Swedish population was small, a system of conscription (Utskrivning), a tithe of the male population over 15 years old, organized by his chancellor, Oxenstierna (from 1617), yielded a field army theoretically up to 30, 000 strong. In addition, mercenary troops largely recruited from Protestant Germans (but including a scattering of Scots and other exotic types) still played an important role, especially the &#8216;Coloured Regiments&#8217; (Yellow, Blue, Red, and Green in order of seniority). The infantry were also reorganized tactically upon the model of Maurice of Nassau. Company sizes were halved from 250 to about 140, with a 2 : 1 proportion of muskets to pikes (administratively eight companies to a regiment). In the field, they were deployed as small brigades of three or four squadrons (400-600 men) which anticipated later battalions. They were formed-up with one squadron thrown forward in a T-shape, which made the best use of their firepower, and allowed them to outmanoeuvre the larger tercios of the Spanish manner still used by the Imperialists. Gustavus's experience against the Poles had taught him the value of a mobile cavalry at a time when caracole tactics had reduced most western European horse to the role of mounted pistoleers. He taught them to charge with the sword, restoring their battlefield shock function. Finally, through the inspired developments of his master gunner Tortensson, the artillery became lighter and more numerous. In addition, each regiment was given a pair of rapid-firing and mobile 4-pounders to boost its firepower.

In July 1630, Gustavus led only 13, 000 men into Germany to rescue the Protestant cause, captured Stettin, and spent the rest of the year consolidating his position in Pomerania. The following spring, reinforced to 30, 000 men, he swept south in a devastating campaign which included the destruction of enemy cavalry forces by night attack at Burgstall (27 July). In September he outmanoeuvred the imperial general Tilly and forced a battle at Breitenfeld. By now commanding over 40, 000 men, including 10, 000 Saxon allies, he matched Tilly's forces and outnumbered the enemy artillery by two to one (54 to 26 guns). Although the Saxons on the left wing were scattered by the charge of the imperial cavalry, the flexibility of the Swedish formations and their determination won the day. Galled by artillery fire, the imperial cavalry under Pappenheim charged and was taken in the flank by Baner's quickly manoeuvred mixed squadrons of horse and musketeers. Responding rapidly to the situation Gustavus advanced his foot and seized the enemy guns. When these were turned on the close-packed imperial foot, a massacre ensued. Tilly lost a third of his army. The following spring, after a brilliant and unexpected crossing of the river Lech, Gustavus defeated him again and Tilly was killed.

When Gustavus attempted to drive the imperial army, now commanded by the able Wallenstein, from a fortified camp at Nuremberg, he suffered a bloody repulse (3 September). Wallenstein then outmanoeuvred the Swedes and forced Gustavus into a desperate encounter at Lützen (16 November), in which the Swedish king was killed leading a cavalry charge. Even without his leadership his army won another victory in 1633, but was defeated at Nordlingen (6 September 1634).

Gustavus's ambition and will to war had made Sweden, briefly, a major player on the European stage both on land and at sea, but at an unsustainable cost. The system of conscription, bringing over 10, 000 men to the colours every year, saw numbers of men aged 15-60 fall by almost half in an already underpopulated nation.

Gustavus Adolphus was killed at the Battle of Lützen, when, at a crucial point in the battle, he became separated from his troops while leading a cavalry charge into a dense smog of mist and gunpowder smoke. After his death, his wife initially kept his body, and later his heart, in her castle for over a year. His remains (including his heart) now rest in Riddarholmskyrkan in Stockholm.

In-Game XML Format:
Spoiler :
Code:
	<TEXT>
		<Tag>TXT_KEY_LEADER_GUSTAV_PEDIA</Tag>
		<English>[H1]Gustavus Adolphus[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]King of Sweden[\BOLD][NEWLINE][BOLD]Lion of the North[\BOLD][NEWLINE][BOLD]Lived:[\BOLD] 1594 - 1632[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2][BOLD]Background:[\BOLD][PARAGRAPH:1]Gustavus Adolphus's death at the battle of Lützen at the moment of victory was a fitting end for a man who devoted himself to war. As the ruler of a Protestant country he became involved in the Thirty Years War in Germany, but he also fought against Denmark and Russia for control of the Baltic. He served his military apprenticeship in Poland, where he learnt valuable lessons about strategy and tactics, which he was later to employ in his German campaigns. Also, although not so often highlighted, as the ruler of a country with a seaborne tradition, Gustavus took a great interest in developing Sweden's navy to defend her shores and extend his authority over the Baltic Sea and its littoral.[PARAGRAPH:2]Only 16 when he assumed the throne in 1611, Gustavus first had to defend his country against Danish invasion. He also became engaged in a war with Russia which lasted until 1617. In the 1620s he began a series of successful campaigns to win control of the southern Baltic shore. He captured Riga in 1621, after a siege of only eleven weeks. From 1626-9 he launched annual attacks upon Polish Prussia, winning his first victory in open field at Wallhof (1626). Despite a setback at Hammerstein the following year, when his German mercenaries surrendered (18 May), Gustavus again defeated the Poles at Dirschau (8 August) although he was severely wounded in the neck. Helped by imperial Habsburg forces, the Poles were able to achieve a six-year truce in 1629.[PARAGRAPH:2]Gustavus learnt valuable lessons in his earlier wars which were to stand him in good stead for his invasion of Germany in 1630-2. First, he learnt not to rely entirely on mercenaries. Although the Swedish population was small, a system of conscription (Utskrivning), a tithe of the male population over 15 years old, organized by his chancellor, Oxenstierna (from 1617), yielded a field army theoretically up to 30,000 strong. In addition, mercenary troops largely recruited from Protestant Germans (but including a scattering of Scots and other exotic types) still played an important role, especially the 'Coloured Regiments' (Yellow, Blue, Red, and Green in order of seniority). The infantry were also reorganized tactically upon the model of Maurice of Nassau. Company sizes were halved from 250 to about 140, with a 2 : 1 proportion of muskets to pikes (administratively eight companies to a regiment). In the field, they were deployed as small brigades of three or four squadrons (400-600 men) which anticipated later battalions. They were formed-up with one squadron thrown forward in a T-shape, which made the best use of their firepower, and allowed them to outmanoeuvre the larger tercios of the Spanish manner still used by the Imperialists. Gustavus's experience against the Poles had taught him the value of a mobile cavalry at a time when caracole tactics had reduced most western European horse to the role of mounted pistoleers. He taught them to charge with the sword, restoring their battlefield shock function. Finally, through the inspired developments of his master gunner Tortensson, the artillery became lighter and more numerous. In addition, each regiment was given a pair of rapid-firing and mobile 4-pounders to boost its firepower.[PARAGRAPH:2]In July 1630, Gustavus led only 13,000 men into Germany to rescue the Protestant cause, captured Stettin, and spent the rest of the year consolidating his position in Pomerania. The following spring, reinforced to 30,000 men, he swept south in a devastating campaign which included the destruction of enemy cavalry forces by night attack at Burgstall (27 July). In September he outmanoeuvred the imperial general Tilly and forced a battle at Breitenfeld. By now commanding over 40, 000 men, including 10, 000 Saxon allies, he matched Tilly's forces and outnumbered the enemy artillery by two to one (54 to 26 guns). Although the Saxons on the left wing were scattered by the charge of the imperial cavalry, the flexibility of the Swedish formations and their determination won the day. Galled by artillery fire, the imperial cavalry under Pappenheim charged and was taken in the flank by Baner's quickly manoeuvred mixed squadrons of horse and musketeers. Responding rapidly to the situation Gustavus advanced his foot and seized the enemy guns. When these were turned on the close-packed imperial foot, a massacre ensued. Tilly lost a third of his army. The following spring, after a brilliant and unexpected crossing of the river Lech, Gustavus defeated him again and Tilly was killed.[PARAGRAPH:2]When Gustavus attempted to drive the imperial army, now commanded by the able Wallenstein, from a fortified camp at Nuremberg, he suffered a bloody repulse (3 September). Wallenstein then outmanoeuvred the Swedes and forced Gustavus into a desperate encounter at Lützen, in which the Swedish king was killed leading a cavalry charge. Even without his leadership his army won another victory in 1633, but was defeated at Nordlingen (6 September 1634).[PARAGRAPH:2]Gustavus's ambition and will to war had made Sweden, briefly, a major player on the European stage both on land and at sea, but at an unsustainable cost. The system of conscription, bringing over 10, 000 men to the colours every year, saw numbers of men aged 15-60 fall by almost half in an already underpopulated nation.[PARAGRAPH:2]Gustavus Adolphus was killed at the Battle of Lützen, when, at a crucial point in the battle, he became separated from his troops while leading a cavalry charge into a dense smog of mist and gunpowder smoke. After his death, his wife initially kept his body, and later his heart, in her castle for over a year. His remains (including his heart) now rest in Riddarholmskyrkan in Stockholm.</English>
	</TEXT>

Thanks a lot!

Yeah I should probably start making these guys modular, but I'll do that after I actually get good at making LHs. Any thoughts/comments about the Pharaoh?

Even if you don't know how to help advice on how it looks would be helpful, or ideas about what I could add to it would be good too.

Personally, all the Egyptian Pharaohs all start looking alike after awhile. Ramses and Cleo do it for me on Egyptian Pharaohs.

Great start, even if it has been frustrating for you. There's a lot of complexity with these for first leaderheads; most it seems start out as simple retextures, then maybe a texture with a new beard or hat added. You're already swapping body parts like crazy! Keep it up, and you'll be another Ekmek or bernie14 in no time.

That said, there are a couple of nitpicks/suggestions that I can offer at this point.

1) Charles V is a great idea, though I think that the Col Spanish King was actually him to begin with. The Castro head (with big ears and longer beard) looks even more like the portraits than the Spanish King did. Retaining the Col clothing was great, because it's perfect to begin with. I like the choice of keeping the hair grey, as a younger look with brown hair might blend too much with the outfit. All that said, what's up with his eyebrows and what appears to be a second mustache? I don't remember seeing these on the Castro leaderhead, and they really kind of ruin the seamless appearance of Charles. Also, even less of an issue, the medallion appears to be textureless. A Holy Roman Empire Eagle might be a nice touch; I think it might have even been on the one from the Spanish King. If there is anyway to fix those, this would be a pretty-much flawless leaderhead.

2) Gustavus Adolphus, a nice combination of three separate leaderheads. I like the reduction of Vanderdonck's side tufts of hair, and the rest of the face is very close to the pictures provided of Gustav. The body from Frontecec is also a nice choice, especially having been modified by Vanderdonck's collar. The hat looks good with the outfit, but it may be a bit too modern for the character, too next century or so. Perhaps Joao's hat would be more appropriate? (If so, that Joao hat might also be improved by shrinking the brim slightly.) Also, as great as Frontenec's body is, it still looks like Frontenec's body. A recolor would help, but I like the blue colorscheme. Instead, may I propose adding a sash that covers up/replaces his leather strap? The portrait of Gustav has a large sash anyway, and I think that a recolor of the one found on the Col Sviessant leaderhead might be a perfect choice.

3) Your Egyptian pharaoh WIP is also very impressive. I know that you're having some difficulties right now with the Gilgamesh parts, but I wanted to register my approval already. The whole bare-chested Egyptian with gauntlets and collarpiece is impressive. It's true that there have been two other new pharaohs recently (the Darius with Ramesses beard and Hatshepsut hat, as well as the Gilgamesh with Ramesses hat), but I think that yours could still turn out to be quite distinctive. It's sort of a merger between the two. Keep up the effort; I can't wait to see what else you develop.

1) Charles V is a great idea, though I think that the Col Spanish King was actually him to begin with. The Castro head (with big ears and longer beard) looks even more like the portraits than the Spanish King did. Retaining the Col clothing was great, because it's perfect to begin with. I like the choice of keeping the hair grey, as a younger look with brown hair might blend too much with the outfit. All that said, what's up with his eyebrows and what appears to be a second mustache? I don't remember seeing these on the Castro leaderhead, and they really kind of ruin the seamless appearance of Charles. Also, even less of an issue, the medallion appears to be textureless. A Holy Roman Empire Eagle might be a nice touch; I think it might have even been on the one from the Spanish King. If there is anyway to fix those, this would be a pretty-much flawless leaderhead.

Hmm, I didn't even notice the extra mustache at all! I'll fix that. All I did was put the clothing on Castro, so I didn't tinker with the face but I'll look into it, I don't know where that mustache could have come from. Basically I am learning how to move things around because I am not very good at skinning, which is why that is my strong suit at this point. And while the Colonization LH for the Spanish King may have been based on Charles V it doesn't look like him at all, which was the reason I did this to begin with. As faras the medallion goes; I didn't do anything to it at all everything is straight from Colonization so this was a learning LH I did after Gustav just to see if I could do it on my own. Although I still needed Ekmek's help.

2) Gustavus Adolphus, a nice combination of three separate leaderheads. I like the reduction of Vanderdonck's side tufts of hair, and the rest of the face is very close to the pictures provided of Gustav. The body from Frontecec is also a nice choice, especially having been modified by Vanderdonck's collar. The hat looks good with the outfit, but it may be a bit too modern for the character, too next century or so. Perhaps Joao's hat would be more appropriate? (If so, that Joao hat might also be improved by shrinking the brim slightly.) Also, as great as Frontenec's body is, it still looks like Frontenec's body. A recolor would help, but I like the blue colorscheme. Instead, may I propose adding a sash that covers up/replaces his leather strap? The portrait of Gustav has a large sash anyway, and I think that a recolor of the one found on the Col Sviessant leaderhead might be a perfect choice.

I am definitely going to come back to Gustav, this was the first one I ever made. I am a little unhappy with the forehead actually, but like I said this is a first version. I noticed an interest in Gustav as a leaderhead and I got into modding because of Tsentom1's Thomas' War. I noticed in his latest one he used Frontenac as Gustav Adolph and I wanted to give him something better/more accurate to use. I agree that the hat is very questionable, but I had to add a hat in order to cover up the fact that I chopped the top of his head off. So I went with this one. Ideally he will have no hat in his final version. Stuievessant's sash is a good idea and Gustav will probably be updated at some point in the near future.

3) Your Egyptian pharaoh WIP is also very impressive. I know that you're having some difficulties right now with the Gilgamesh parts, but I wanted to register my approval already. The whole bare-chested Egyptian with gauntlets and collarpiece is impressive. It's true that there have been two other new pharaohs recently (the Darius with Ramesses beard and Hatshepsut hat, as well as the Gilgamesh with Ramesses hat), but I think that yours could still turn out to be quite distinctive. It's sort of a merger between the two. Keep up the effort; I can't wait to see what else you develop.

I know there are already two Pharoahs out there, but the reason I made this is simple; there are no bare-chested Pharoahs out there, which I think is pretty bad. I figured it was doable. The other LHs you mentioned I have (I use Amenhotep in my mod actually) but I thought there were a few things they lacked. I think the Amenhotep LH by NikNak's was great but I didnt' like the shirt he had on, and then when I saw MethylOrange's LH I figured Gilgamesh had a good face for a Pharoah (especially Akhenaten and Amenhotep who's statues look a lot like Gilgamesh's head). I also realized that Cunhambebe's body would fit nicely for an Egyptian Pharoah (he has a wrap around his waist as well). I saw that Gilgamesh's head-bulge stuck out in Methyl's Akhenaten and I wanted to fix it, and I also noticed that his LH wasn't colorful enough. An Egyptian Pharaoh should be colorful, so that was the thought process there.

I love history, especially ancient history so I have all of these ideas for ancient leaders like Solomon or Joshua, I wanted to do an Egyptian Pharoah. I'll probably do Taharqa of Kush, and a few Greek or Romans as well. I have so many ideas for LHs I figured I might as well try to make them myself. Its proving to be harder than I thought it would be though, but that's okay. And like I said I'm happy to take requests from anybody. Thanks for the compliments though.

Alright, I fixed Charles, Here's a pic. I just forgot to get rid of the old mustache and eyebrows. The file has been updated, so go ahead and download it again. Sorry about that.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the medallion has a sun on it, its just hard to see in this image because its grainy, but you can see it in-game.

you'll be another Ekmek or bernie14 in no time.

I hope so! This isn't a union job :D

And here's my first "Self-Help" post. Well I guess technically this isn't self-help because I am asking you guys for help on it. I am making an Egyptian Pharaoh based on Gilgamesh (I know MethylOrange already did it, but this one looks different) and I am in the process of doing the NifSwap and I've tried this three different times from scratch and I keep getting similar problems on NifSkope where it doesn't match up properly to Gilgamesh's "skeleton."

I still cant figure what you did, and since you did it 4 times (still less than my first jeff davis :lol:) I cant tell if it was a simple rig job. Or that because some of the body wasnt rigged at maybe the skeleton got dumped :dunno:

but since the home depot already put out christmas trees i got you a present. I just gave it a shot myself. I did a simple rig and exported and the bones are there and the swap (atleast on the tupi body) worked. so attached is an exported nif (as a sample) and my blend file.

the tupi body is only attached to the torso (arms too). but the bands are to the coresponding forearm bones, the hat is to the head and the ramses thing is just to the torso. so you may have to re-rig or reassign some parts - but you can handle that.

happy t-day!

I like your Charles and I will replace the modell I am currently using as Charles V with your model.

Request? I am still hoping, someone will do this request of me :)
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=7303443&postcount=514

Perhaps this is good for practice. It would be even more easy, if your give hin a Dixon Hill hat. (I know the shadow in the texture is a little bit of trouble.) :)

@ Ekemk; thanks a lot!

One question though; one possibility I thought of (although it wouldn't make sense with EVERYTHING being off kilter) was that when I was marking the seams on the elbows and shoulders I rotated the body around just to make sure it was a perfect seam, this wouldnt' effect whatever happened would it?

Personally, all the Egyptian Pharaohs all start looking alike after awhile. Ramses and Cleo do it for me on Egyptian Pharaohs.

Think of it this way Wolfshanze; the quicker I finish the Pharaoh the quicker I can make a LH you requested.

@Ekmek; I'm toying with it now, why are his gauntlets connected? I can't select them individually as linked faces... kind of annoying, but thanks I hope this works. (NM, I guess I did that for some reason, I think I am going to change those to Ramasses' Gauntlets though).

Think of it this way Wolfshanze; the quicker I finish the Pharaoh the quicker I can make a LH you requested.
Actually, I think of it this way...

The quicker I can convince you of the needlessness of yet another Pharaoh and abandon the thought of making one all-together, the quicker you can start working on a LH I requested. :deal:

:wallbash:

Ugh, I hate this crap. Well, I looked at your blend and your nif and I noticed that the collar was a little higher than I wanted it to be and that Gilgamesh's "head bulge" was sticking out so I fixed that. I also noticed that the arm-bands/gauntlets were not "on" correctly so I fixed that, then I thought I should change them to look more Egyptian, so I fixed that. Then I went to do the nifswap and I realized that rather than "fixing" everything I managed to screw myself up... again!

Damn it!

So I basically ruined your work Ekmek. I got the same error I got when I was making Charles V, so I changed the NiSkinInstance and when I did that the armbands moved off of the model, well to the side, or whatever; point is they moved from their location. I attached a picture with is hard to read basically. The images on top are an image of what it looks like after I do a NifSwap (I circled the collar, which is too high on the model), the blend shows what my blend (that was exported to a Nif) looked like before I tried the NifSwap. The bottom two pictures show how the armbands moved.

I suppose this is what I get for trying to do complicated LeaderHeads!

...... :help:

Actually, I think of it this way...

The quicker I can convince you of the needlessness of yet another Pharaoh and abandon the thought of making one all-together, the quicker you can start working on a LH I requested. :deal:

That isn't going to happen.

Spoiler :
:wallbash:

Ugh, I hate this crap. Well, I looked at your blend and your nif and I noticed that the collar was a little higher than I wanted it to be and that Gilgamesh's "head bulge" was sticking out so I fixed that. I also noticed that the arm-bands/gauntlets were not "on" correctly so I fixed that, then I thought I should change them to look more Egyptian, so I fixed that. Then I went to do the nifswap and I realized that rather than "fixing" everything I managed to screw myself up... again!

Damn it!

So I basically ruined your work Ekmek. I got the same error I got when I was making Charles V, so I changed the NiSkinInstance and when I did that the armbands moved off of the model, well to the side, or whatever; point is they moved from their location. I attached a picture with is hard to read basically. The images on top are an image of what it looks like after I do a NifSwap (I circled the collar, which is too high on the model), the blend shows what my blend (that was exported to a Nif) looked like before I tried the NifSwap. The bottom two pictures show how the armbands moved.

I suppose this is what I get for trying to do complicated LeaderHeads!

...... :help:

well you still have my blend so do the adjustments like you did with the head and the collar. then export (and save a version) then when you get to the arm bands separate and delete the ones i had and i think what you are doing wrongi s that you click the body and join it to the arm bands instead of clicking the arm bands first and then shift clicking the body and joining. its a subtle but important distance. the base model shouold be selected last when joining not first... thats my best guess at this point.

Hmm, so its probably the same idea with the collar then you think?

EDIT: BTW Ekmek, you said you did or did not do the arms already? (the forearms and bicep thing)

That isn't going to happen.
Yes, but I never mask my intended goals... I'm a straight-shooter. It is always my intent to play Degüello whenever needed.

Top Bottom