The CFC Cricket Thread

How the hell do you GET RUN OUT at 8/83.

Jeez I've slagged off the choice of Clarke and Watto for the captaincy positions but they can play a bit.

I might have written us off a bit prematurely here.

Wish it was on free to air.

Edit: Christ and that's Watto's fifth. 5 wickets off about 20 balls, that's gotta be some kind of record. 7/77 all up.

The only thing I have against Watson being vice captain is that he already has so much responsibility with the bat and ball, he doesn't need the extra pressure of vice captaincy.

And wow, what a spell of bowling from Watto.

Harris has done his bit too.

Mitchell who?

Moving so fast I can't keep up with the text commentary. :(

You can watch it live on the link below if you're willing to put up with some ads/pop ups. I've used it for well over a year without any troubles.

http://www.crictime.com/

The innings has come to an end for 96. A big advantage for Australia. Will be hard to bungle things from this position.

Edit: Watson's already gone. Had he reviewed the decision would have been reversed. :(

Download limits. :ack:

Wouldn't be too hasty to say it's game over yet. We all know just how capable Australia is of massively screwing things up.

What the crap. I go to bed and everything goes to hell.

Guess my first assessment was right after all.

Well we may just lose this match after all. Looks like the South Africa's learnt from how we bowled to them. :p

How does 9/21 even happen?!?!?!? 6/8 in there?!?!?!? And all those LBWs! Surely it can't be that hard to at least get some bat on ball (though hopefully not like Haddin).

Wow. And suddenly Smith and Amla make it look easy. Well, perhaps not easy, but not like a 21 for 9 pitch.

And that's the game. Saffers win by 8 wickets, despite scoring less than 100 in their 1st innings.

What now for Australia?

Haddin has to go, that was the dumbest shot I've ever seen anyone play at test level. Get Wade over there ASAP. Ponting and Johnson have one test left to prove they deserve to keep their spot, and Hughes has to perform this summer or we find someone else.

Dunno who we play for the first test in Australia, but my first choice team at the moment would be something along the lines of
C. Rogers
S. Watson
S. Marsh
A. Voges
M. Clarke (C)
M. Hussey
M. Wade
B. Cutting/N. Lyon (wanted to say Herrick and Maxwell as well but didn't want to be too VIC biased :p)
R. Harris
J. Pattinson
P. Siddle

Top Bottom