The Christmas PBEM game

If you mean like research a tech and then gift it that turn than yes.

So won't gold just keep on circulating? Because no ones going to spend it and everyone is going to just gift it.

I said how about no money giving. You want to join Cubsfan?

If you're still looking for players, I'd like to join. I've never done a PBEM before but I'm interesting in trying it. I'm a pretty experienced player who recently got back into Civ3. This variant looks interesting. As for civs, I dunno, gotta think about it first. Are there AI in the game with us?

Sure, but you have to decide by tomorrow. No AI.

no war, so i guess the best peaceful builder civ is the best choice.

Probably, but I need it by tomorrow morning unless this PBEM is going to be delayed another week.

that's fine, i'm in Vietnam and my time zone is 12 hours ahead of you, so i've got 12 hours to make my decision while you're sleeping :p

Okay. I need you and civplayah to send your email addresses to remake20 (at) gmail (dot) com.

Eek :eek:,I need your two starting techs before I can start. Do you guys still think 10,000 points to win?

Yeah, whatever you think is best for the points. What do you mean starting techs? Are you giving us two beyond the normal ones?

they start with bronze working and pottery, and if you're giving us two free ones, I guess I'll take ceremonial burial and the alphabet.

You get to pick your two techs. Sorry, I didn't make that quite clear.

I'll go with pottery and alphabet.

Ok, I'm going to bed now, it's 2:30am here. Hopefully you can get this started up, it looks like it'll be a fun game.

Sorry guys. Civplayah was about 30 minutes minutes late. I can't start till next week. I know what BTS wants

Sorry guys. Civplayah was about 30 minutes minutes late. I can't start till next week. I know what BTS wants

Wait, what? I didn't tell you soon enough? And so you have to start next week why? And what was that "I know what BTS wants"?

I need civplayah's email.

C'mon! I haven't played civ 3 since I got civ 4 (which was after this PBEM was announced) and now I can't find it. I'll keep looking though.

Top Bottom