9. Julius Caesar
10. Zara Yaqob
I find Isabella is not too bad. I can usually handle her military. Joao is annoying because he settler spams. Tokugawa is usually weak but his military is so well promoted that it's hard to conquer him, better to just leave him in his corner whining.
2. Shaka (shocking, but I usually find Monty more annoying)
5. Genghis Khan
I've put this as a list of people I find usually try to kill me for no reason. As such, it's also a list of people I like to see die.
Isabella's usually ok if you suck up to her, especially if you're the same religion. Even if not she's usually not too bad. Tokugawa is just someone to be laughed at and ridiculed since he's become so backwards after refusing to trade with anyone and having terrible traits for anything but war, which he sucks at anyway
1. Victoria (sorry, know too much about her for comfort. In my series of games based on modern politicians though she represented the ever-present threat of Tony Blair, since I know someone who reckons he is Queen Vic reincarnated. Allegedly.)
2. Isabella has to die so I can get Buddhism first.
3. After that Mansa Musa because of the technological capacity.
4. Julius Caesar gets too powerful if you let him be too long.
5. As does Augustus.
6. Montezuma is a pushover but has to be eliminated nevertheless.
7. Tokugawa. This one is for the Bridge on the River Kwai, courtesy of my Grandad.
8. There goes Shaka too.
9. Hammurabi...no more.
10. Genghis usually has to be stopped before he can get too big, but he's useful enough early on to wipe out a civ or two first so he is usually the target if I can get gunpowder long before anyone else can.
Honourable mention to Justinian (usually builds well away from me so he usually gets done in last) and to Huyana Capac or Pacal II (just call him "Pacman") because if Montezuma isn't available, I usually need someone to wipe out with a clever plague or two.