6: Alexander
7: Peter
8: Ragnar
9: Bismarck
10: Isabella

1. Isabella
2. Shaka
3. Montezuma
4. Huayna Capac (great to play as, though)
5. Alexander the Great
6. Napoleon
7. Sitting Bull
8. Boudica

1. Shaka
2. Montezuma
3. Joao
4. Suryavarman
5. Boudica
6. Napoleon
7. Tokugawa
8. Mao
9. Julius Caesar
10. Zara Yaqob
11. Charlemagne

I find Isabella is not too bad. I can usually handle her military. Joao is annoying because he settler spams. Tokugawa is usually weak but his military is so well promoted that it's hard to conquer him, better to just leave him in his corner whining.

1. Isabella
2. Isabella
3. Isabella
4. etc. an assortment of others, mainly crazy expansionists and backstabbers.

Sorry for the noob question but, is that supposed to be a 'who do you pick to kill people' or a 'who do you kill first' list?

Sorry for the noob question but, is that supposed to be a 'who do you pick to kill people' or a 'who do you kill first' list?

Does it really matter? I understand it as pick those that are destined to die sooner or later, preferably sooner.

1. Shaka
2. Montezuma
3. Huanya Capac
4. Suryavarman
5. Joao
6. Tokugawa
7. Romans
8. Napoleon
9. Zara Yaqob
:ar15:

1. Shaka
2. Monty
3. Napoleon
4. Huayana Capac
6. Augustus Caesar
5. Suvaryaman
6. Ragnar
7. Izzy
8. Joao
9. Alexander
10. Genghis Khan

All of them are either nutcases, backstabbing chumps or just wonder/tech hogs and all will be eliminated sooner or later in my games, even at the detriment of winning . . .

1. Montezuma
2. Shaka (shocking, but I usually find Monty more annoying)
3. Suryavarman
4. Joao
5. Genghis Khan

I've put this as a list of people I find usually try to kill me for no reason. As such, it's also a list of people I like to see die.

Isabella's usually ok if you suck up to her, especially if you're the same religion. Even if not she's usually not too bad. Tokugawa is just someone to be laughed at and ridiculed since he's become so backwards after refusing to trade with anyone and having terrible traits for anything but war, which he sucks at anyway

1. Shaka (jeeez, what an annoying guy......)
2. Isabella
3. Ragnar
4. Zara Yaqob

For Shaka I got only one message - :ar15:

1. Victoria (sorry, know too much about her for comfort. In my series of games based on modern politicians though she represented the ever-present threat of Tony Blair, since I know someone who reckons he is Queen Vic reincarnated. Allegedly.)
2. Isabella has to die so I can get Buddhism first.
3. After that Mansa Musa because of the technological capacity.
4. Julius Caesar gets too powerful if you let him be too long.
5. As does Augustus.
6. Montezuma is a pushover but has to be eliminated nevertheless.
7. Tokugawa. This one is for the Bridge on the River Kwai, courtesy of my Grandad.
8. There goes Shaka too.
9. Hammurabi...no more.
10. Genghis usually has to be stopped before he can get too big, but he's useful enough early on to wipe out a civ or two first so he is usually the target if I can get gunpowder long before anyone else can.

Honourable mention to Justinian (usually builds well away from me so he usually gets done in last) and to Huyana Capac or Pacal II (just call him "Pacman") because if Montezuma isn't available, I usually need someone to wipe out with a clever plague or two.

1: Any leader who was (devoutly, not just for polital reasons) a catholic. The church is anathema to Christ. :religion:

My ancestors were victims of church sponosored genocide (St. Bartholomew's day massacre) btw.

2: Mao. Better dead than red!

3: Any leader who was generally a tyranical prick in real life. Looking at you Octavius.

Top Bottom