The CivGive 2022 announced! A community MP stream to raise money for sick children: TOMORROW Dec 11!

I will be tuning in for sure. As someone who plays 'single player', I cannot wait to see how a big online game fares. Please be sure to post a link to the stream.

Is there a list somewhere of which leader was selected for each player?

There is a link - I believe it is the one at the bottom of post 15 - that takes you to the twitch stream in which the leaders were selected. The only one I remember right now is potato mcwhiskey getting Poundmaker.

There is a link - I believe it is the one at the bottom of post 15 - that takes you to the twitch stream in which the leaders were selected. The only one I remember right now is potato mcwhiskey getting Poundmaker.
Eh, I'm not going to watch a whole stream just for that. I was hoping that the information was posted somewhere. Thanks, though!

The most interesting part: OnSpotLive will get early access to the Great Commanders, and will be playing with one of the new leaders!

I just saw on Twitter that SassyGamerLady has Thomyris.
I would guess there must be an overview at the end of the selection stream.

Awesome work, I caught the beginning of the stream where everyone was a custom civ on a horrid desert world. Really cool all around, the charity, getting that many people in one game, it being civ, super lively, etc.

Top Bottom