The CivGive2021 Extra Life charity event has been announced! $50,000 goal to Sick Kids Hospitals

Do you plan on attending TheCivGive 2021?

• Total voters

MoySauce

Chieftain

#TheCivGive2021
Hello everyone! I am excited to announce that TheCivShow will be hosting their annual charity event with 10 other Twitch streamers.
The other 3 streamers to be announced on Twitter, Instagram, Discord, and TikTok.

The event features a 10 player Free-For-All matchup hosted by TheCivShow on December 19th. Our goal is to raise $50,000 for Extra Life. Extra Life is a not-for-profit organization that raises money for local Sick Kids hospitals and Children's Miracle Network.

There will be many crazy things happening on the stream including guest hosts, giveaways, and a lot of donation incentives like naming a streamer's city!

TO DONATE CLICK HERE

FORMAT

A draft will be held on December 4th to see which streamers will play which Civilizations. The draft will consist of 4 rounds, 1 round of bans and 3 rounds of picks in a snake style pick system (1-10, then 10-1, then 1-10 again). The draft order will be drawn on the date of the draft.

MAP
  • Large Map
  • Seven Seas
  • 10 Player FFA
  • Game Modes TBD

Aaaand to kickstart this effort here, I've just made a $50 donation in the name of CivFanatics ;).
Looking forward to the game :).

Screenshot_20211113_225421.png

We officially approve of this event, and we hope that the goal of $50.000 can be reached :thumbsup:.

Aaaand to kickstart this effort here, I've just made a $50 donation in the name of CivFanatics ;).
Looking forward to the game :).

View attachment 614274

Thank you @The_J for helping us out. I can also field any questions about the event if anything is unclear. We hope to see everyone there!

The guys are also producing some videos for the upcoming game, see e.g.

(related that streamer Peppermint_Butler won last year's game by nuking 3 players with in total 6 ICBMs in a single turn)

So, he was Role Playing Civ Gandhi?

Last edited:
....and the fundraiser is gaining speed!

The last player, just recently announced, is Potato McWhiskey, who many here probably know already.
They also recently drafted the civs for each of the player, where you could have a vote with a donation (I was sadly to late to announce this here).
Altogether they've managed right now to nearly raise 10k, which is very amazing!

They've raised $11 bucks thats great!

Top Bottom