The Civilization Wiki

ZeroOne

Hitchhiker
Greetings,

Now that Firaxis has published the Civ5 manual I have started entering the data into the Civilization Wiki. I have already completed the initial versions of the articles of all the ancient era units, technologies and buildings.

However, your help in adding all the rest of the data would be much appreciated! If you go to any of the existing lists, such as list of wonders or list of units, you'll find a template from the top of the page, with some instructions. Just copy and paste that template into a new page, fill in the values and create the page. Should be about a minute or two per item. If you want to go wild you can create the missing lists or some other articles. ;)

The wiki also contains information on all the other Civ games so you may edit the articles related to those as well. The separate Civ4 wiki was recently merged into this wiki so Civ4 is very well covered there already.

Thanks for your reply, Darth Caesar! It's certainly more encouraging than the "Everything you're trying to do already exists here" reply I got when I announced the kick start of the Civ4 wiki a couple of years ago. :) The Civilization Wiki has now gained some momentum and all the unit, building and technology articles have already been created.

Top Bottom