The Cold War Deluxe; 1950-1991

I shrank my game's alliance to what i consider to be more or less the core of the alliances and turn times are significantly increased.

This is tied with best scenario by far with Rocoteh's WW2 Global...I have a question/suggestion though...would there be any way that we could maybe organize a multiplayer game where all/close to all of the nations could be filled with human players, and could be ongoing? Then when everyone folds/is defeated, just start another one? The problem would be the amount of time it would take >_<. Just a suggestion from my mind :)

shall we organize another?

Yeah go to that thread somedody made a multiplayer version i suggest we do play by email though. (I'll be in if you make one.)

eh...i don't know how to organize one...just proposed the idea :p

if anyone else wants to help with the organization, i'd be happy to play :)

(p.s: i call Latin America :))

eh...i don't know how to organize one...just proposed the idea :p

if anyone else wants to help with the organization, i'd be happy to play :)

(p.s: i call Latin America :))
I dont know how to set it up but im interested in playing if someone can set it up and should we start a thread on house rules etc.? that is if i can participate lol. P.S.I call Warsaw Pact.

I call china by the way i cant set it up.

First of all, I can set it up if no one else knows how to do it, but we need 8 players in if we are to play. If we get 8 players, I'll do it. Plus, we need to find the MP .BIQ for 1.6/1.7. (Looks at El Justo). :mischief:)

If we can find these, I'll play and set-up if necessary.

Just use the 1.52 biq.

Just use the 1.52 biq.

Last time I checked, I had some problems with it. I can try again, or I can do the good old fashioned way of doing it myself.

I'm really waiting for confirmation of which .biq El J and the guys are using for their version. ;)

Ill do it.

Ok
but i think we should do the fifties.

The latest biq i have is 1.51 and it just crashed playing on hotseat mode while i was upgrading my palace why thats even in there im not sure.is there a later biq then 1.51?

You just have to get it down to eight civs. Then it will work.

Top Bottom