1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Cold War Deluxe; 1950-1991

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Scenarios' started by El Justo, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Confederat

Confederat Chieftain

I had lost all hope that someone will answer. Many thanks to you a holy man !!:bowdown::clap:

2. BomberPlane474

BomberPlane474 Chieftain

Can someone help me? I keep on getting an error message every time I try to play that says "Missing entry: Text/Pediacon/BLDG_theatre" or something like that.

3. jlvfr

jlvfr King

Does anyone have the BIQ files for the original?

4. Angelle

Angelle Chieftain

5. WarpCircuits

WarpCircuits Chieftain

Lol. I remember AGES ago playing this sucker (Seriously, how long has it been, eight years?)

I now have to proceed to play as a nation that is completely and utterly not part of the cold war and nuke russia and america.

I actually haven't signed up here until the other day, so it might have been a bit before that.

6. Mr. Scholar

Mr. Scholar Chieftain

Sorry if this is apparent somewhere and I missed it or if other people asked this and it was answered, but the link that El Justo gave on the first page to what is supposedly TCW 1.6 redirects to TCW 1.5. Does anyone know the link to the actual TCW 1.6, or if I could download it somewhere, or if I actually have TCW 1.6 and I just don't know it? Any help would be appreciated.

7. Lionic

Lionic King

There is an attached TCW1.6 archive file in the first post. AFAIK you can use the main file from the previous version of TCW with it.

8. Mr. Scholar

Mr. Scholar Chieftain

You see, I think that "TCW 1.6.zip" (if that is what your talking about) is just the biq file for the TCW 1.6 main file. Sorry if I didn't make this clear, but what I'm looking for is the main files for TCW 1.6, and the place where it says "you can download TCW 1.6 here." just redirects to AtomicGamer's website, where the newest version you can find is the 1.5 main files. Thanks for responding, though.
    Again, I ask, does anyone know if somewhere, there is a (non-redirecting) link to the TCW 1.6 files, because it seems those either were lost when 3d downloads became a part of AtomicGamer, or I just don't have the right link.

9. Lionic

Lionic King

You may use the main file from 1.5, there's no new graphics or something like that in 1.6

10. Mr. Scholar

Mr. Scholar Chieftain

Thanks for replying again.
    I know I can use the 1.5 files, but I just want to have the newest version, and if you don't know then you don't have to respond again.
    I repeat, does anyone know where the main files for 1.6 could be found?
    Any help wold be greatly appreciated.
    And, sorry if I am annoying anyone by saying the same thing over and over again. I'm new here and I don't want to make a bad reputation for myself.

11. spacenick123

spacenick123 Chieftain

I can't reach the place with the biq file...

12. Mr. Scholar

Mr. Scholar Chieftain

Go to the first page and look down to the very bottom. There should be a box with something called TCW 1.6.zip inside. Click on it and keep the file. The content of the zip is the biq file. Drag the biq file to Civilization 3 Complete/Conquests/Scenarios.

13. Mr. Scholar

Mr. Scholar Chieftain

I apologize in advance if I'm annoying anyone by repeating myself, but I ask again, does anyone have a link to the v1.6 main files? (Not the biq file.) El Justo's link to v1.6 died a while ago, when "3D Downloads" became "part of AtomicGamer." Any help would be appreciated.

14. Mr. Scholar

Mr. Scholar Chieftain

15. Loki130

Loki130 I remember when...

Tried sending El J a PM?

16. jiikoo

jiikoo Warlord

I have the files, but where to upload them? Or is there 1.6 main files, I do not have it (2004-2005).

Edit2: I do not think that there are 1.6 main files, otherwise i would have downloaded them.

Btw, I have twcfifties plus may 23 update.

17. Node60

Node60 Warlord

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  18. Colonel

Colonel Sandbox

Feel this thread needs a bump solely because this is an AMAZING scenario.

19. blackvex

blackvex Chieftain

I mirrored the files I could find about this at: http://mangaproject.altervista.org/TCW/
    Because this is epic and must not be allowed to die.
    Anyone having other files just let me know where to find them and I'll add them to the mirror.

husted likes this.
  20. Mr. Scholar

Mr. Scholar Chieftain

Thanks for these replies, Node60 and blackvex. You have been very helpful.