The Comings, Goings and New arrivals thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell. I'm (sort of) back in too. Paradoxically, in spite of the amount of time I spend on here, ditching CFC didn't save any time in my suddenly-rather-hectic schedule. :)

Wahey! Another Swede!

I'm back from Spring break, from which I had a crap load of homework. Now I have to give an informative speech on the reintroduction of wolves in the U.S.

It's not that I've been "gone", but I've been so horribly busy the last 10-14 days that I've not had time to partake of CFC OT. Barely had time to log on and deal with my daily turns in the Pitboss game Igloo is hosting.

It's calmer now, though, so I should be around more. :)

It's not that I've been "gone", but I've been so horribly busy the last 10-14 days that I've not had time to partake of CFC OT. Barely had time to log on and deal with my daily turns in the Pitboss game Igloo is hosting.

It's calmer now, though, so I should be around more. :)

Welcome back matey :beer:

I'm new, I think. I just bothered to find my password again.

Yo kids, have returned from my stay in London town, am thouroughly tired after going to 3 gigs and several clubs:D

I'm off OT until June. Busy schedule, places to see, people to meet. Yeah, that's the ticket.

:wavey:

I'm off OT until June. Busy schedule, places to see, people to meet. Yeah, that's the ticket.

:wavey:
Damn :sad:

Catch you in the Summer Troops :wavey:

@PrinceOfLeigh - Bath jokes are soooooo 90's:p
Not the town, just to rid yourself of the dust and industrial waste that will no doubt have enveloped you in that smog-ridden southern...

Damn, I needed a descriptive word beginning with s. :mischief:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom