The Comings, Goings and New arrivals thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
These 2 posters are just creations of your mind, they don't exist.

/me waits for the annoyed teens' reaction that shout not to scare this one away too :p

True, im just joshing ~ but all the same, you've been warned ;)

The first member to demand photographic evidence will only have 48hours to live before i track them down...

Oh um, Hi countygrl Welcome to here n' all that.. say, Did you know we have a great Members photo thread here. Its called called "Members Photos X: A perfect 10 Just so you know, your more then welcome to have a look or my add to the book. OK great thats all take care :)

Hi and welcome to the forums Countrygrl. Feel free to place a bounty on anyone who demands photographic evidence of you :).

LOL! No! An internet gaming site full of sexually frustrated geeks, nerds, and trekkers, creating a mess in here over their raving hormones?! Over me! Impossible!

but seriously. There's a LucyDuke here. i assume that's a girl. And there's a Mathilda here. I assume that's a girl. they all posted on this page and have lots of posts to their credits. so it can't be all that bad.

I demand photographic evidence that you are a women :mad:

:lol: ;)

@ countrygrl, some advice: Get out while you still can. Its going to be a raving hormone mess if this lot discovers we have a female on the forums.

Well, not really. B etor takes all the bullets now, so the rest of our female posters can go about their business without the threat of geeky hormones.

Welcome, countrygrl. :wavey: And welcome back Rossiya, as well! You managed to leave for longer than I did.

Oh um, Hi countygrl Welcome to here n' all that.. say, Did you know we have a great Members photo thread here. Its called called "Members Photos X: A perfect 10 Just so you know, your more then welcome to have a look or my add to the book. OK great thats all take care :)

ummmm...okay? thanks for the welcoming.

why do you want me to contribute to the pictures thread? from what my brother tells me, most chicks are unnactrive. he says 1 out of 10 girls are attractive. so odds are i'm unnattractive and possibly even ugly. so what makes you think i'd be something you'd want to look at anyway? for all you know, i'm some short chubby italian girl that has to shave her moustache and side burns every third day and that i have a happy trail between my boobs. *sighs*

i looked at that thread, and for the most part, it seems okay. except for the really ugly half naked old guy. i dunno why that's there, or what that guy was thinking, but it certainly wasn't doing anything for me. but the rest of the thread looks like your stereotypical trendy teenagers and nerdy adults.

what's the b etor stuff? i see talk and whatnot. i saw a picture of her and her sister i think. i guess i need some back-story.

maybe i'll post a picture or two so i can scare everyone away from me. but unfortunately, i've become kinda disenchanted and jaded over the last year, year and a half or so, so i really don't have any recent pictures...at all. so that means that all my pictures are like...from when i was twelve and thirteen, and that's probly not going to get anybody randy.

i share my pictures peer to peer usually and i think i have to host my pics someplace to do this right? where should i do that? help me out and i'll contemplate sharing them here. (is there anyway to keep the big, ugly, half naked guy from seeing them though? he's seriously a little scary.)

Click on this icon:

You will find it at the top of the box you reply in.

Amazing everyone always has "old" photos ;)

The shots showing him apparently nude are slightly disturbing.

Its possibly best to post a picture just to shut them up.

well, abaddon, if i didn't know any better, i'd think you were hitting on me.

i try clicking the red button, but i can't. i think it's some kinda scripting error that's going on. any place i can put pics?

i'm sorry that i don't have any new pics. i used to like having my picture changed, but i really don't like it any more, i'm sorry people change when they are hormonal teenagers. that and, my dad always used to take my picture and he's been in china for work most of the past year. take'em or leav'em. maybe i'll have a friend take a pic sometime.

irish caesar, i really don't care about them, and i feel for their lack of abilities to converse with girls in real life, let them be. the internet is nothing to worry about if you are precautious and smart. just so long as you don't give out personal information. i'm not some dumb deft little kid. i know how to protect myself.

Well im 21, im guessing your 14/15? Add to this i am in a relationship thanks :p

was just trying to help.

I posted a picture of the icon, not the actual link. Look for the same thing, but when your making a reply.

Poor lady having to deal with you lot.

Hello countrygrl.

Just touched down at JFK a little over two hours ago after a month away. Already annoyed at a couple things (especially with the post office....again....) and already saw authentic New Yawk again when I saw a cab driver fighting it out with two people so that all the TLC dispatchers had to go and break it up. :lol: I missed New York. And OT, given my severely limited posting lately.

And welcome to the new members posted and those that returned!

At least youre back safe The Yankee :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom