The Comings, Goings and New arrivals thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abaddon

Deity
Hello new people! [party]
Welcome Back old people!
:clap:

And if anyones going for a little extended jaunt away from our beloved OT, please warn us here so we dont think you have passed away.

ainwood said:
And please note: This isn't a discussion thread. If you want to chat about things with people - do it via IM, the chat room or PM.

ainwood said:
And remember: If you're only going away for a day or two, chances are that no-one cares, and there's not much point in spamming... err... 'posting' it here.

What's wrong with the other thread?

*edit*

Ah, I see the old thread is too big. Fair enough.

Welcome back Narz.

Well, this is kinda special for me in a number of ways:

Spoiler :
1) I got to start the new thread! ;).

2) Some of you may have noticed, but I haven't posted in a few days, and my posting has been down fairly recently too, well, i'm not gonna be here as much as I used to be, I only really even popped on now to check out something else on the net. So don't expect to see too much of me around here anymore (I know, I know... i'll be back :rolleyes: ).

3) I finally changed my avatar (again)! I think I must have had that one for longer than ever (for me)...

4) This looks like i'm spamming now... I best get back to the point.

So post whenever you have to leave, when you arrive, or if you just got here!

Remember people, don't spam this up with pointless "i'll be gone for a few hours" posts - no one cares :p.

The old thread.

Cheers :goodjob:

Ozzy

EDIT: Just realised... my 2400th post! According to Perf that makes me a regular ;).

See ya, TLC.
Visiting your old Exchange friends?

Anyway, watch out, cos when you return, you'll no longer be #1 ;)

The Last Conformist said:
You're planning a spamm offensive?
Yeah, if it works out, me and my little furniture-eatking GoonTroopers shouldm be taking the Brandenburg gate any time in the next week :evil:

Been home for about a week now, two to go before I go back to cali and work. Diden't get hit this time, got all my limbs and my charming personality still intact. Just... tired, past four years I've spent close to 2 and 2/3 on deployments. This year I'm taking it eazy, definately.

Bronx Warlord said:
Been home for about a week now, two to go before I go back to cali and work. Diden't get hit this time, got all my limbs and my charming personality still intact. Just... tired, past four years I've spent close to 2 and 2/3 on deployments. This year I'm taking it eazy, definately.

Heya bronx, glad to hear you're in one piece.

Taken from "Without Me"--Eminem :D!:

Guess who's back
Back again
Condor's back
Tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back
guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back....

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
Cause we need a little, controversy
Cause it feels so empty, without me
I said-this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
Cause we need a little, controversy
Cause it feels so empty, without me....

So yeah, um, I'm back technically (if you read I had left).

I guess it is true all those stories about how CFC... and how you can never truely leave :p. Though I really won't be on much (unless you include chat where I will drop by more often) and even less posting (to many of you peoples' happiness) so to all you people that still have yet to put me on your ignore list I won't be "spamming" OT or whatever new derogatory term you associate me that I deny.

My vacation in Pebble Beach (where I went for the week) was nice if anyone cares :).

So inconclusion see you around:wavey:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom