1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The complete list of works of Dumanios

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by Dumanios, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Dumanios

Dumanios MLG

@Stansberry: What if I made an empire that had all of the European UUs(excluding a few that would double up or are Russian), and had all of the European leaders in BtS? Could that work?

2. Stansberry

Stansberry Chieftain

THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY WICKED!!! but for my mod could you make a simple (by comparison) one of just the EU with a leader and UU and UB? my mod is basically using a crap load of your civs and i'd like uniformity. say have the Leader be Herman Van Rompuy. UB- Eurozone bank (some kind of advantage over bank.... although couldn't say that now) UU- Eurofighter Typhoon (maybe more likely to intercept and stronger?) You are the boss cause you're making it so those are just suggestions.

3. dacubz145

dacubz145 Deity

Sounds interesting but i would suggest doing only modern ones, would make it more realistic. Ik theres a modern french and Italian animated LH, maybe choose some1 from belgium since Brussels would be the capitol

4. Stansberry

Stansberry Chieftain

There's a Herman Van Rompuy leader head in the Earth 2010 mod. could put Angela Merkel in as leader.......

5. Dumanios

Dumanios MLG

Portugal is released! Next will be EU, I promise.

6. Stansberry

Stansberry Chieftain

Thanks!!!!!

7. Dumanios

Dumanios MLG

The EU has been Released!

8. dacubz145

dacubz145 Deity

looks like according to The J, we got a competition:crazyeye:

Although i seem to be getting crushed do to the fact havent released one in a while, and due to my computer crashing and megaupload being shut down all mine have invalid downloads......watch out for a come back though;)

9. Dumanios

Dumanios MLG

France released!

10. Dumanios

Dumanios MLG

The Netherlands are released! Next will be the Celts.

11. Dumanios

Dumanios MLG

Britain is released, the Celts will come.

12. Dumanios

Dumanios MLG

Celtia released! Every BtS standard civ is released! What's next?

13. Stansberry

Stansberry Chieftain

Lithuania?

14. dacubz145

dacubz145 Deity

Hey Dumanios, I got a lot of modding going on lately, and wanted to fit in a few civs but don't have to much time. Wanna team up on a couple?
    VeBear just put up some brazilian modern units, so maybe we can add those to my Brazilian civ? Ive already completed it so you can just do what you do best, add unit art style
    You should do a Greenlandic or inuit civ. Theres a couple Greenlandic LH, and theres no civ with unit art style where there are all artic units
    Ive also had a request for San Marino, we could do that based on Italian/Roman units

I would be willing to find all the units, send you the URLs, and do the actual civ, just wondering if your interested:D

15. Dumanios

Dumanios MLG

So the list, in no particular order:

Thailand/Siam (Leoroth)
    Lithuania (Stansburry)
    Brazil (dacubz145)
    Greenland/Inuit (dacubz145)
    San Marino (dacubz145)(How would city lists work?)

16. dacubz145

dacubz145 Deity

My requester can provide a list of cities
    Also for Brazil, you can just upload the unitartstyles and ill reupload the civ (since i already have it released) For the other ones, we can work together and it doesnt really matter who hosts the file, we can just have the civ under both of our threads

When do you want to start the first one? Whenever works for me and doesnt matter which one, but just tell me when/which and i can get you a list of the units within a day

17. Dumanios

Dumanios MLG

I think Brazil will be #1 on the list.

I figure I could use whatever Tupi units I can find from Realism Invictus, and then use veBear's units for the post-Medieval units. I figure a Sherman could be the tank and your Embraer Tucano would be the Fighter.

I offer no guarantees on release date. I've been distracted recently by CivIII modding and the Old Republic, not to mention exams are next week.

18. dacubz145

dacubz145 Deity

If you got my TTT: MA mod, theres a fihter, infantry (from civ gold) and mobile artillery in there. If not i can tell you those names

any other units we dont have, obviously just south american units for older, and anything during exploration obviuosly portugese. If you can't find something just tell me, i can probbaly find some other modern units

19. Dumanios

Dumanios MLG

Brazil released!

List of requests:

Lithuania (Stansberry)
    San Marino (dacubz145)
    Greenland/Inuit (dacubz145)
    Thailand/Siam (Leoroth)
    Vietnam (12nm2)(For Vanilla)

20. Dumanios

Dumanios MLG

Thailand released!