1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Conspiracy Theorists Guild

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game: Citizens' started by Swissempire, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Swissempire

Swissempire Poet Jester

This is not a party, it is just a cool place to post wild theories that don't have to have any factual base, or is that what the man wants you to think?:scan:

P.S. Nothing to true that may upset someone. Here at the CTP we enjoy protectiong peoples feelings, and making the world a better place, like a prescription drug company, erhm, a grandma's cookies!

2. Swissempire

Swissempire Poet Jester

I'll start it off:

I've recently come accross evidense that the Triuvurate government is just a front, and that the flexible goverment will pass. DaveShack, being elected in an already fixed election, plans to appoint GingerAle and
    Alphawolf to High positions of power, and they plan to stage a demo game coup. After pass locking te first save, they will rule as a triple-tyranny, watch as us helpless citiziens can do nothing. :eek:

3. xyourxmomxcorex

xyourxmomxcorex Pwnage

I will hack the internet and delete all traces of the save games execcpt for mine, putting everone at my mercy

4. Armed_Maniac

Armed_Maniac Soldati

All partys are secretly controlled by some maniacal 90 years old man hidden in a mud hole, exept for the NPUS. Therefore, everybody is encouraged to join the Nationalist Party for Ultimate Souveraignty to assure the players stay in control ;)

5. Blkbird

Blkbird Chieftain

Hey, what's going on here? Or rather, why isn't *anything* going on here?

At a time like this, the silence within this thread itself smells like conspiracy.

Come on people, give me some theories, we've got three whole days until the official "enlightenment" comes. Let's make good use of this time.

6. Rik Meleet

Rik Meleet Top predator Retired Moderator

Moderator Action: No don't speculate. You'll hurt innocent people that way.

7. Blkbird

Blkbird Chieftain

Oh come on, you thought this is thread is for *realistic* speculations? If it's called "conspiracy", it mustn't make sense - at least not for "sane" people it won't. ;)

8. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

Moderator Action: No, this is a serious investigation. You do realize that potentially, weeks, if not months of hard work could very well go down the drain because of the election fraud? That ruined the game for people, so don't make it worse. Besides, that would be too user-specific to speculate on people.

9. Blkbird

Blkbird Chieftain

Allow me to present an example:

Reliable sources are reporting that contrary to what the unknowing public believes, our nation's Diretory of Intelligence has already been set up - secretly, of course. And hardly has the office started functioning, overwelmingly shocking rumors from the neighboring nations (whose name we still don't know yet) are already coming in. Numerous intelligence indicates that "America", a certain nation we don't yet know anything about, is responsible for the current chaos at the founding moment of our nation!

It is being speculated that because of the "democratic system" we're building our nation upon - which is so far unknown to the rest of the world - seems so promising to the American, they consider it necessary to sabotage the founding of our nation at the very beginning. For that purposes, American agents have been sent here, disguised as members of our tribe, in order to manipulate the election we've been holding. Apparently they've almost archieved complete success, having tempered the result of more than one election of the most important Judiciary Branch and the yet more important election of the Secretary of War. The only thing the Americans failed to include into their evil plan was the possibility of a covert early setup of our Directory of Intelligence. Thanks for that, their conspiracy has now been uncovered and is currently being intensely investigated. Despite of being not officially existing yet, our Directory of Intelligence is now using the forum moderators they've recruited (of course, what'd you expect?) as frontmen to put things under control. Upkeeping social order and avoiding public panic is the foremost task of all intelligence agencies, after all.

10. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

Well i think it was the entire civ 2 demogame, civ 2 noticing its inferiority to civ4 decided to take its own back and sent sid round to rig the votes with a complex civic system dubbed 'rigging the cfc demogame vote' you get one extra gpt ;)

11. Nomad Bryce

Nomad Bryce Innovian UU Cannon Turtle

Aaron Burr, unhappy at not being elected president, has threatened to separate the country! Turning this very demogame into a Multi-Team Demogame!

12. Nomad Bryce

True Identities of Members:
    Daveshack = Einstein (No one quite as smart as daveshack :p )
    AlphaWolf = Al Gore ("If I can't be president of the United States, I can be President of...whatever)
    Blkbrd = Seinfeld (What a jokester)
    Ravensfire = Plato (Or perhaps Playdough?)
    Stilgar08 = Napolean (If only napolean had the machine gun during his glory days)
    MhCarver = Johnny Depp (No other way to collect nuts for chocolate other then trained squirells)
    Donsig = Charlemagne (The picture is a dead giveaway)
    Donovan Zoi = Harry Potter (Easy, just look at the scar on his forhead)
    Nomad Bryce (Myself) = Mr.T (I pity the fool)
    Chieftess = Hillary Clinton (Clearly Chieftess is none other)
    Robopig = Bill Gates (Bill Gates may honestly be a genetically enhanced robotic pig)
    Swissempire = Donald Trump (Swiss Bank Account Empire)
    koondrad = PETA leader (Ok, I honeslty don't know)
    illini rule = Michael Jordan (Obviously, founder of the sports league)
    I am the future = Alexander Hamilton (Federalist leader, The Party leader, same difference)
    Nobody = Everybody (This is just obvious)
    Aythanaeus = Tommy Hilfiger (Business and underwear Master)
    Octavian X = Mohandas K. Ghandi (Who better to keep honest results of polls?)
    Ginger Ale = Samuel Adams (And you think he's just drinking ginger ale?)
    greekguy = Pope John Paul II (Yes, he's not dead, he just retired to play civ)
    CivGeneral = Martha Stewart (Limited Edition NRA Version) "I aint goin back to prison" *loads rifle*
    vikingruler = Martin Luther (Religous seperatist, not Civil Rights Leader)
    Tboy = Brad Pitt (How is JLo?)
    Man'O'Action = The Reverand Jesse Jackson (Presidential Hopeful)
    BCLG100 = Sun Tzu's great*30 grandchild (Works in American run sweatshop)

13. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

:vomit: Enough said.

14. RoboPig

RoboPig Chieftain

:mischief: my secret has been revealed. however i am not bill gates! i am obviously snowball the pig from animal farm! why bill gates though?
    chieftess a conservative war loving conservative!?! what is the world coming to!

15. Ginger_Ale

Ginger_Ale Lurker Retired Moderator

Hahahahahaha.

Nice, Sam Adams (yes, the beer man ;)) did NOT actually make beer, but he WAS a great behind-the-scenes guy.

16. RoboPig

RoboPig Chieftain

wasnt he a US patriot or something like that?

17. Nomad Bryce

That has to be the grossest emoticon I have ever seen

18. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

Ive seen worse, MSN seems to be full of them these days.

19. Stuck_as_a_Mac

Stuck_as_a_Mac Aptenodytes forsteri

Ha ha!

CTs a liberal!

/me laughs because of all the Poli Chats he's had with her, she's always been one to yell at him.

20. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

nothing to see here