The "Cool Trailer" thread.

diablodelmar

no comment
Thought I'd (try to) start a new tradition. Simply come and post a trailer/teaser clip for a game (or movie) that you thought was good, or simply deserves to be watched by all of us.

I don't have any in mind; thats why I started this thread!

MGS 4 -the 15 min trailer is really awesome.

Shut up, she is hot. :lol:

I don't know what to make of you Cleric. I don't detect any sarcasm, but common sense tells me that guys with a certain amount of masculinity don't behave like that.
j/kn'

Well then you should have your sarcasm meter fixed :p

SARCASM TO THE MAAAAX!

Ok, I'll put this in this thread. A Super Smash Bros. movie, besides the corny Wario and nintendogs parts, it looks great. Can't wait to play as solid snake. These are not final graphics or anything.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Movie

@ cleric - I've only seen the first MGS4 trailer, but it was pretty awesome. I want to sooo play that game.

@ tombeef - that is an excellent trailer, :D. What's wrong with the Wario and Nintendogs parts, though? This isn't a serious game, so you can always expect some stupid stuff. I thought the Nintendog blocking the screen was a great power-up, very distracting, :D.

odintheking said:
@ tombeef - that is an excellent trailer, :D. What's wrong with the Wario and Nintendogs parts, though? This isn't a serious game, so you can always expect some stupid stuff. I thought the Nintendog blocking the screen was a great power-up, very distracting, :D.

Let's just say that I am a teenager who considers that stuff corny/

Top Bottom