1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Council of Venice

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: RPG' started by Vandal Warlord, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Vandal walked into the Venitian Palace, with great awe. He had purchased the Building, to use as a meeting home of the Council of Venice, some what of a recreation of the Minds of Arete, he was allowed to join during the Triad era. Now Vandal walked into the large circular room where the Council would be situated. He sat at the large hair where he would begin the Council. He sat in wait for any who wished to join the Council.

2. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

Lord Civius walked into the grand Palace and made his way to Vandal. "Sign here and she's yours" I handed him 2 copies of the Deed. "What is this anyway?, This Palace for Venice?"

3. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Vandal looked at the deed." A place where anyone one can come and voice their opinions about, whatever comes to mind." Vandal said as he shuffled the ddes away. "Would you care to join?"

4. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

A messanger arrives in a long monk robe. He hands Vandal a note, "From the Head of Faith, Diamondeye." The note reads:

"I am positviely surprised to find a "rebirth" of the Minds of Arete, and I congratulate you on the grand idea and thank you for the effort and funds you have put into this. I will not be able to join the council at the moment as I have pressing matters to attend to in New Giruvegan and Madrid, but I would very much like to be considered a member. I will make sure a placeholder to me is present if I am myself absent.

Post Scriptum: I heard about the battle of Venice and its outcome. I am glad that you handled your responsability as well and did not throw the two largest armies of Aretania into a slaughter that would expose us to foreign threats. And I am relieved that you survived."

5. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

I will pass for now on the invitation but my ear will always be open to the Council of Venice.