The cradle of these Civilizations

Eclipse4449

Deity

Welcome to​

The Cradle of these Civilizations

In this PBEM Game we will start in the conceptual region known as The cradle of Civilization. We'll start in the new Prehistoric Era with nothing but what our tribes can carry on their backs, here you will see everyone else as well. Communication as primitive as it is, is strong enough to get the point across that to prosper we must set off to unknown lands farther than we have ever seen! The journey will not be easy, the planet is wild and you are unprepared for all that it will throw at you.

Find a New Homeland and teach your Civilization to speak and from there open your imagination!

Be Warned, Never stray alone in the Wilderness

This game is under construction and is based on the C2C Caveman2Cosmos Mod

:bump: are you waiting for v31 of this mod to come out before starting this game?

Yes that and interested players. I really didn't see this getting off the ground right away. It is very huge!

The plan was to bump the thread occasionally so it is seen on the top half of the parent thread.

Having this currently under construction will bring it some extra popularity at some point and I have the patience of a Trojan

Sent you a PM, I'm interested, is this the same game as the other one I saw titled "50000 BC"? Maybe you just changed the post title, just checking.

Another thing, I agree it would be best to play with C2C v1.31, but I'm unable to download it (from the official download link and all), and think other C2C players are having this issue as well. Any pointers on this?

Bye!

It wouldn't be, but I can't find it?

Here, and after a few clicks it takes you to the actual download link. But after you click "download now" it says "the file is not available via any mirrors".
I can't find it via torrent either (there are C2C torrents but for previous versions).

Hope it can be fixed, if we can't download it, we wouldn't be able to play with the latest version :cry:

EDIT: oh, and regarding the 50000 BC game, I mean this one.

Here, and after a few clicks it takes you to the actual download link. But after you click "download now" it says "the file is not available via any mirrors".
I can't find it via torrent either (there are C2C torrents but for previous versions).

Hope it can be fixed, if we can't download it, we wouldn't be able to play with the latest version :cry:

Great work! we will work out the d/l stuff soon, mine seems to work and those links are indeed where I d/l mine

Oh yes the 50000bc was just a post for some notes and a place to edit before I created the real thread. BTW this 50000bc post is in my thread called "The Post" its a place anyone can use for entertaining. I start using it more frequently as my games mature as a place where original made-up news will be and pointed to in an individuals games thread

So the "mirrors not available" message doesn't appear for you?
Perhaps it's my location (Argentina). :confused:

If anybody could upload it to Mediafire or a similar service I would be grateful. I know it's more than 1 GB and all, but...

I can try to upload the file this weekend but I think it best if we wait until the new update.
I read somewhere that he has accomplished a way for those playing a game to update as well. This is a first!

Hi lunfa_reo, click again http://www.moddb.com/mods/caveman2cosmos/downloads/caveman2cosmos-v31-fixed"]http://www.moddb.com/mods/caveman2cosmos/downloads/caveman2cosmos-v31-fixed[/URLSAME]
DON'T click on "install now" instead, click on RED (not blue) "download now" link... save as, browse and go the bed for a while :D after that, have lot of fun :goodjob:

PD: I think gamefront never work for South América :thumbsdown:

I want to make sure all interested players here understand the scope and size of this game.

I believe the idea here was for a player to start a Single Player game with this mod that will keep him busy for a while, no matter the frequency you play there'd be a lot of game still to be played!

Those that have complete a full length game on "Normal" has just played One Era of a C2C game so that would translate to an impossible duration for those of who prefer matching wits with other human players. So I have several solutions or better said "ideas" which while we wait for players the first and probably the most important question will be.

How many players should we allow to play?

Top Bottom