The curse of the Roman empire

KnightOfNi

Warlord
I am playing the spanish on emperor level,with 7 civs, and the russians were on the same continent as mine, I destroyed them BC and the Romans started up on another continent (the restart eliminated players option was on)

A few turns later, I get the message "Roman civ destroyed by barbarians" Then long after this, three of my dips land on an unexplored continent that I discover to be extremely hostile, infested with barbs !

My dips, with gold and booze, convince the barbarian knights to form a mercenary army and swear allegeance to Spain and show them the resources of this land, so they can draw maps of this terrritory.

After a long journey, gaining the trust of the barbarian leader, my elite diplomats are led to the barbarian's lair. A decadent city that was once the cradle of a civilization knowm as the ROMANS. My dips convince their mercenaries to revolt against their leader and turn Rome over to the crown of Spain.
After a short battle, Rome is turned over to the Spanish and the barbarian leader is executed.

The people of the New world rejoice and swear fidelity to their new leader, Tapas Locas of the Spanish !

In fact, the barbs had taken Rome and been creating knights for ages on a large continent with no other civs. I only had to bribe all of them and take the barb city and now I have three NONE knights with which I have already started to conquer mongol cities.

------------------
Ni !

Top Bottom