The Dark Knight Begins [In Play]

Day One

Mike Engel: "He's credible, an M & A lawyer from a leading consultancy. He says he's waited as long as he can for Batman to do the right thing. Now he's taking matters into his own hands. We'll be live at 5 with the true identity of the Batman."​

Later....

Mike Engel: "Yes caller, go ahead."

Caller 1: "I wanna know how much they're gonna pay you to say who Batman really is."

Coleman Reese: "That's simply not why I'm doing this."

Caller 2: "Harvey Dent didn't want to give in to this maniac- you think you know better than him???"

Mike Engel: "Guy's got a point. If Dent didn't want Batman to give himself up, is this the right thing to do?

Coleman Reese: "If we could talk to Dent right now, he might feel differently...."

Mike Engel: "And we wish him a speedy recovery. God knows, we need him now. Next caller..."

Caller 3
: "I had a vision..... of a world without Batman.

The mob ground out their little profit, and the police tried to shut them down one block at a time.​

And it was so…boring.​

I’ve had a change of heart. I don’t want Mr. Reese spoiling everything, but why should I have all the fun?​

Let’s give someone else a chance.​

If Coleman Reese isn’t dead in sixty minutes, then I blow up a hospital.
"

Mike Engel: "I'm Mike Engel for Gotham Tonight. What does it take to make you people join in? You failed to kill the lawyer. I've got to get you off the bench..."

The Joker
: "Bench..."

Mike Engel: "And into the game."

The Joker: "...game."

Mike Engel:
"Come nightfall, this city is mine..."

The Joker: "Mine..."

Mike Engel:
"... and anyone left here plays by my rules."

The Joker: "...rules."

Mike Engel:
"If you don't want to be in the game... get out now."

The Joker: "...get out now"

Mike Engel:
"But the bridge and tunnel crowd are sure in for a surprise. Ha ha ha ha."​

Day One START!

You have one full day to vote. By rule, an extension will be granted if not all of you have voted or if 11 of you have voted for a single candidate by midnight tomorrow, my time. That is technically 25 and a half hours from now, eastern time USA.​

Pizza, your purple leeters are horrible against the BlackCFC background.

And now, Randomvote: choxorn.

Pizza, your purple leeters are horrible against the BlackCFC background.

Sorry about that. I view this forum in the light gray and red version. I will be using color in my writeups, and unless a majority of you use a dark background, I'll be sticking with a color scheme which reflects that.

Don't worry, I've found that highlighting them with the mouse makes them readable. :)

I did make it the lighter shade of purple. Still ugly, but more readable.

Vote: mythmonster2

Welcome back, I haven't seen you in ages. :)

vote: Takhisis

I heard he likes cats and I like dogs :mad:

Random vote says:

Vote: Red Spy

I was actually quite serious in my vote for Zack. It is anything but random. WIFOM to me increases the chances of one actually being mafia than the average player at the start of the game.

Top Bottom