1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice

The Democracy Team Captain ~

Discussion in 'Civ3 ISDG -Eagles' started by Cyc, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

Any volunteers for Team Captain? I will nominate Calis. That way all the starting players are in Germany and that will cut down on save turn-around, at least in the begining. We can have as many candidates as we want and run an election. We can also vote a new President/DP/Team Captain into office every month. We can even vote the DP out on a vote of "No Confidence".

We also have the possibility of other "office holders" being elected/approved. Volunteers or nominations for Domestic Advisor, Foreign Affairs Advisor, Trade? Military? What's your opinion on this?

2. Cyc

:( I just read Calis' registration post and he says his time is limited, so he's probably not going to acept my nom. Anyone else?

Attached Files:

3. EvilConqueror

EvilConqueror Warlord

I nominate Cyc for Team Captain. :)

4. Calis

Calis on time

I would accept the nomination, Cyc. My situation will definately improve soon!

I am honored by your trust :salute: (in my German language abilities) :lmao:

5. Cyc

Very cool, Calis. :)

So we have two contenders, as I accept the nomination also. Will there be anymore nominations? We also accept self-nominations, so if you feel you're qualified, just step forward and post.

I will run an election poll in about 4 hours. :goodjob: