[RD] The Democrats are to Blame for Republican Control of the US

I simply do not grasp how you can hold such a linear view of economics. The notion that the conditions that enabled blue collar factory work can NEVER come back to America is ridiculous. It may never be at the 40s and 50s level again but I am certain it can be brought back enough to save a hundred or so Secondary and/or Tertiary cities from falling into complete collapse.

I simply do not grasp how you think that the glory days of the "company town" can be restored by the simple return of a working factory to stand at the heart of it. It isn't just the jobs that have disappeared, it's the kind of people who will loyally punch that clock for years and like it. It's the actual factory owner who looks their neighbor/employee in the eye as they hand out paychecks and feels the responsibility of it. It's every aspect of an age that is dead and gone. It isn't coming back as some "great circle" wheels around, period. If you want to call that "linear thinking," go ahead.

it's the kind of people who will loyally punch that clock for years and like it.

Way to speak for a massive number of people like you somehow know what motivates them better than they do. The only reason the contemporary worker sucks is they know they are being screwed. If wages had kept up with inflation in the first place company loyalty would still exist.

Of course not. That would make liberals bigots.

Oh. Wait. They are.

Oh yes, the "if you're intolerant of intolerance you're also intolerant" canard.

Anyway, I'm sure you're happy now that brave new white America can express how they really feel about minorities.

Top Bottom