The Department of Economy

Memphus

Deity
Term 1
Department of Economy
Currently Run by: Memphus

Reponsibilities:
1.Setting the Economy(tax), Science, and Culture sliders.
2.Choose what to research.
3.Approval required for negative gold return

Please Do Not Post in this thread, Thanks Memphus :goodjob:

Known Techs:
Pottery, Wheel, Animal Husbandry, Bronze Working

Turn 8 3680 B.C. Animal Husbandry
Shadow Tiger Discovers Animal Husbandry and teaches it to all Epsilonians. :thanx:

Our Domestic Officer Memphus Proclaims that Epsilon Team is the First to Discover this Technology (A Pretty safe Assumption ;) )

Turn 9 3640 B.C. Wheel
Our Team of Diligent Scientists :science: found a way to make a WHEEL

Result:

:lol:

Becomes:

:rotfl:

Further notices include the Great Civilization of Epsilonians can now build roads. (Unfortunatly Shadow Tiger, who can now look for horses, can not build roads :rolleyes:)

Please Remeber keep all comments in the General Forum :)

Turn 13 3480 B.C. Writing
That Shadow Tiger is something else, he learns how to write

Result:

At the moment nothing... :( He doesn't even have his friend Dark Puma to write letters to

Further notices include the Great Civilization of Epsilonians can now build Libraries, and sign Open Borders with other civilizations (are there other civilizations ? :mischief: )

Turn 21 3160 B.C. Bronze Working
Our Team of Diligent Scientists :science: found a way to work with a material known as copper :hammers:

Result:
Our Loyal Explorers Shadow Tiger and Dark Puma are keeping thier eyes open for this bronze, it is rumoured there is some to the East of our Capital :p, and this could be the sight of our second city.

Further notices include the Great Civilization of Epsilonians can now build Axemen. (Unfortunatly to be able to do this we need to "hook up" this magic metal called copper) As well our worker who is in his second trimester ;) will have the ability to cut down forests.

Turn 29 2840 B.C. Pottery
:science: So DaveMcW, Peter Grimes and I were playing down by the river we Peter Fell into the water. Upon exiting he was covered in mud. Trying the prove to DaveMcW and I that thsi was a new look" he refused to wash it off. It just so happend to be a hot day. A coupel hours later Peter coudl barely move as the Mud had dried. From The Forest South of Epsilon Eradini Kentharu ran up and started laughing saying...I should build my hut out of that....wait a second....it is all clear now...

Result:
Four X's have been tentavily layed out on the Flood plains to the east of our capital, If Peter would ever stop playing and start working more, maybe he could build our cottages faster

Further notices include the Great Civilization of Epsilonians can now build Graineries, to what benefit you ask? So we grow fast of course...

Top Bottom