1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

The Diplomatic Guild

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: RPG' started by Sheep, May 6, 2003.

1. Sheep

Sheep Orange Shrooms!

Nikos Ginakis a famed diplomat is asking the others of our fair nation who share in our pursuit to join him in a co-opertaive where we can futher the intrests of the nation as a whole.

Nikos suggests the first order of buisness shouls be to control the barbarian menace through skilled diplomacy and if need be warare.

signed
    Nikos Ginakis

Self styled Head- Diplomat.

2. Sheep

Sheep Orange Shrooms!

obviouslyt we cannot have this until the advent of writing, I ask a MOD to close this thread, and I will create a new one when the event occurs.

3. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

Even if we did have writing i would just say that the only way to deal with barbies is to kill'em off.... :D