Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winning is for suckers, I want to lose

• Other: write in

• Total voters

uXs

Chieftain
Some posts here have made me wonder if there's a consensus on how we want to win this game. (Or if we want to lose it.)

Therefore, a poll ! Yay :king:

Good poll, uXs.

Histograph would provide the richest game experience. However, I would settle for a Diplomatic victory as well.

Wouldn't going for a histograph victory be extremely boring, since we're allready in the lead by a fair margin ?

I can see how a diplomatic victory could be difficult, as the entire world seems not entirely happy with our nation. :mischief:

Histograph is my top choice, second choice would be cultural.
No Military or Diplomatic!!! Makes the game too easy

i like all except for Military and domination. It makes the game to boring, and takes away any job from the trade, forigen and culture ministrys. While even when where at peace the military is important

uXs said:
Wouldn't going for a histograph victory be extremely boring, since we're allready in the lead by a fair margin ?

I can see how a diplomatic victory could be difficult, as the entire world seems not entirely happy with our nation. :mischief:

Actually, a histograph is quite a challange as we need to keep other civs from Launching a spaceship or taking over their own continent. Certainly not a definate thing unless we take to all out war mongering...

Yes, how are we going to stop any ships from launching before the time runs out? Are the last 250 years of our game going to be a cycle of invading capitals over and over?

Why don't we just go for Space Ship ourselves? We could gift the techs to other civs if you people think it would be too easy otherwise? Is this pissing you off?

I :bump: this up from page 3 so that we have an easy reference for how the last time we voted for this went. This was a multiple choice poll, so there are some cross votes between Diplo and Histo. The new poll will make people choose one or the other.

Top Bottom