The Drunk and After the Party thread and stuff.. 1

Cheetah

Deity
So the buses end earlier than I expected and people left..

So me and a few others are still sitting/sleeping here and finishing the remaining drinks.

I know I'm not th only one who post after drinking, so I thought we could have a thread for the After-non-action and stuff.

I'm finnishing my Jäger and Red Bull right now. It's awesome :cool:

I'm about to start drinking, so idk if that counts.

Having drinks now. All is good.

I wish I had some red bull for my jaeger :(

I'm so glad I have neither. Also, why does everyone want me to drink fireballs?

I just crushed this dude's bottle of Amerretto. Good stuff, now I'm back at my place toasting some waffles.

you mean fireball the cinnamon flavored whiskey? i like it. the cinnamon burn masks the alcohol taste well.

Actually, it is better than I expected.

What's the proof on that again? It always registers in the liqueur category for me. At which point I'm just like, well, Malibu is less disgusting. Let's get that. Or scotch. Scotch is actually good. Oh wait, we're broke? Then why aren't we getting 40s and being done with it?

Aight, sorta makes sense as a middle ground for everything then. Middlin' cost, middlin' quality, middlin' percentage. I'd probably love it if I liked cinnamon more.

Well, if it doesn't get the job done it's not middlin' at anything. It's useless! Sorta like Schlitz.

Maybe it's excellent at getting the job done.

I don't understand it. For me, it's the amount of alcohol that counts. (If the interest is in getting the job done.)

Yet this confirmed alcoholic I know, who's incidentally literally in the process of killing himself with drink, told me the day before yesterday, that he changed from vodka to whiskey because "whiskey is stronger". "But it's not", I told him. They're both commercially available in the cheapest brands (which is all he'll drink) in exactly the same strengths, 70 proof.

But then there's the congener issue. Something notably absent from vodka.

Congeners only contribute to the quality of your hangover, though. Which I'd have thought wasn't something anyone was interested in getting.

I'm looking forward to the legalization of drugs so I can start a thread of drug experiences. :mischief:

They do tend to be more interesting and/or hilarious than drinking experiences, in my opinion.

That said, I've had a beer tonight, and it was good. I think I might have another one...yeah.

It's a Laurelwood Workhorse IPA, 7.5% ABV with lots of pine and hop notes.

(not my pic, btw)

7.5%

Too strong.

I like to quaff my beer. That's a sipper.

I bet it was a tasty number, though.

Just got home from the gym. First day back at work after a long weekend (We had "Family day" here)

Now I'm sipping on some Żubrówka vodka, flavoured with Bison grass. In the glass is also a very cold & amazing ball. It keeps my vodka cold.

I swear one of these days that metal ball is going to smash through the glass and kill someone - as I'm moving it from here to there.. But until then.. Cheers!

Top Bottom