The DYOS Consul (DYOS X: 2007-2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would if I could but I can't so I shan't.
Sorry.

Oh, and as it turns out I do have one last comic up my sleeve, although I plan to post it at the very end. If you like, I can give you a PM so you can decide whether or not you/I need to make concessions.

CivGeneral said:
I'd think it's obvious that our characters arnt going to be in two places at once :p.
Mine might, actually.
No wait- I'll use Harald. Yeah, I bet you don't remember him.

(... Not sure if the one Thorvald found is face posable)
It is not.

So, electric, Thorvald, and I are planning to make another comic.

Actually, scratch that, I'll split it into two comics to create a somewhat-cliffhanger (and appease ImageShack's size limit), but post both in this thread. The second will be more epic, and contain the Deus Ex Machina Convenient Plot Device's Plot Explanation, possibly some foreshadowing, and an epic joke at the end.

Anyway, all I need to work on the first comic is to download a few models and figure out how to weld a watermelon to a zombie's head without it looking like crap. Can anyone help me with that?

I actually don't weld the watermelon on the zombie ragdoll. After I place it in an area where I want it, I just right click it with the phys gun to freeze it into place.

Okay, but still, there's the problem of the head sticking out of the watermelon. :p

I could probably be in two places at once. Remember how I captured Half SEAL a while back? Exactly. Although the copy would have half the power...

I could probably be in two places at once. Remember how I captured Half SEAL a while back? Exactly. Although the copy would have half the power...
Oh my god hax!

Say it to the Marines! :p

No hax involved either. It's a feature of the game "Avatar Roundup"
I never did get them all in the time limit though...

I almost have the starter comics done for the new threads, but I've been having network trouble for the past couple of days (mostly timeouts - nothing too serious), so cross your fingers I'll be ready. For DYOS XI, do we want to include the fall of OT with the cyber-atrocities?

Also, totally unrelated question: does anybody here speak Arabic?

I almost have the starter comics done for the new threads, but I've been having network trouble for the past couple of days (mostly timeouts - nothing too serious), so cross your fingers I'll be ready. For DYOS XI, do we want to include the fall of OT with the cyber-atrocities?

Definitely! Yeah!

Also, totally unrelated question: does anybody here speak Arabic?

Not me.

Okay, but still, there's the problem of the head sticking out of the watermelon. :p

Is anyone going to tell me how to fix the problem of having the zombie's head stick out of the watermelon? :p

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but here it is. Meet the CivGeneral team (If another DYOS Council is created, I'll happly post it again in that thread to help people know what characters I am using)

The one for Barney would be coming up soon (if I can figure out what role he'd play in DYOS XI)

Is anyone going to tell me how to fix the problem of having the zombie's head stick out of the watermelon? :p

I guess not. Screw you all, I'm going home. :p

I am gonna look into that Gmod so I can join the fray...

(OR AT LEAST GET A BETTER DRAWING SKILL/ OTHER RAGDOLL MECHNIC MACHINE :mad:)

I am gonna look into that Gmod so I can join the fray...

(OR AT LEAST GET A BETTER DRAWING SKILL/ OTHER RAGDOLL MECHNIC MACHINE :mad:)

If you have Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source, Counter Strike: Source, or Portal. Then you are able to run Garry's Mod as long as you have the Source SDK (Which you can get from the source games I listed)

I have none :p

Better yet. Perhaps I can get an adobe phtoshop. But that lacks diversity...-_-

Just get the Orange box like I did. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom