The DYOS Consul (DYOS XI: 2009-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because many of the backgrounds and outfits for my character and Rhiza are only available in Fallout 3 for the current moment.

I have found no real desire to get New Vegas at this time. Not even the alluring feature of a satellite laser cannon targeting device is enough.

That's what you said about Gmod, and look what happened :p.

Well I had a desire to get G-Mod eventually.

I'm also concerned about the stability of FO3NV. I know FO3 crashes every time you sneeze or look at it funny, and FO3NV is from the same engine, but created by a company who does better work than Bethesda, but I'm just wondering if the game still crashes at every sneeze.

That's actually quite a big concern for me actually.

BTW, what space map are you using, and where did you get all those ships?

Space Build Omen for the map

Ships:
The Ultimate Star Wars Pack (Includes the Venator)
Another set of misc ships from Angels Fall First (They are also used to slap on parts to conventional ships like the carrier and the uboat)
USS Wasp
A collection of military models which includes a larger carrier, though the carrier is a pain to assemble since the superstructure is separate from the hull.

To get the ships and spaceships to fit properly to scale, I used the prop resizer.

:thanx:

If I'd known the prop resizer existed, I would have had a much easier time with a lot of things. :crazyeye:

I'm having some problems right now, in the form of "The game keeps randomly crashing." It usually does this whenever I try to open the menu or the console.

Did it happened after you installed the weather addon? What directx version is Gmod telling you? I had consistent crashes on the console a while back when I set the directs setting to 8.1 when the phong bug was going on. Setting it to directx 9.0+ (-Dxlevel 95 in the steam launch options) resolved the issue. Though I am not sure what type of video card you have.

So, I was rereading over all the IOT parodies and my old page. Oh my god, I loved your portrayal of the series, especially Chox's having me get into a slap fight with Math in his IOT II retelling. You guys certainly caught the sheer hatred and confusion going on in the earlier installments. :goobjob:

If you guys ever want want to parody me again for any reason, the only thing I ask is for a link to it next time, so I may share the laughs at me. :p

(So sorry about how I aborted my rebellion arc at the end of my third comic. Not really sure if Civ just declared noncanon or what)

Hm. I just did a search and I only found two.
Which means...
It never ended.
Which means...
You could... continue it...

Hm. I just did a search and I only found two.
Which means...
It never ended.
Which means...
You could... continue it...

Oh yeah, two. My first comic was just an introduction of me.

I don't think Civ would appreciate it though. Remember, it took about 24 Hours of negotationing with him to even give clearance. And how will I explain the hiatus? A Time Warp? But maybe, just maybe.

Well it took me nine months between the start and end of a two-comic fight, so the precedent's there. :p

And CG's much more chill about these things now. :)

Did it happened after you installed the weather addon? What directx version is Gmod telling you? I had consistent crashes on the console a while back when I set the directs setting to 8.1 when the phong bug was going on. Setting it to directx 9.0+ (-Dxlevel 95 in the steam launch options) resolved the issue. Though I am not sure what type of video card you have.

It was doing that even before I installed the weather addon. Generally, it crashes when I open the menu to attempt to save. :rolleyes:

So, would you guys (Especially Civ) mind if I try rejoining with my arc? I can explain my absence with a really weird time warp, and that's why my rebellion seemed to dissapear from the face of the earth. I don't want to ruin anyone's story arcs that are going on right now.

So, would you guys (Especially Civ) mind if I try rejoining with my arc? I can explain my absence with a really weird time warp, and that's why my rebellion seemed to dissapear from the face of the earth. I don't want to ruin anyone's story arcs that are going on right now.

I'm 100% Mobius and have periods of on and off activity so by all means, go ahead.

Earth's politics could use a little more spice anyway.

So long as it does not involve rebellions, I'm fine.

Just want to make a note that Stylesrj won't be making a comic for a little while. He is in hospital from appendicitis. Thought I would mention this since the final showdown appears to be imminent

Just want to make a note that Stylesrj won't be making a comic for a little while. He is in hospital from appendicitis. Thought I would mention this since the final showdown appears to be imminent
Oh deer. Please tell him to get well, from all of us. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom