The DYOS Consul (DYOS XI: 2009-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sense Thorvald would pop in sooner or later and say "What in the world? I've never seen this much activity in the Council thread!" :lol:

Sounds awesome. About how long will it take to get finished? I have one more funny and stupid thing to do in Poland before I get teleported to somewhere else.

Poor Poland, always having things happening to it. From invading Nazis to zombies doing silly things ;).

I have good news everyone. Apperently because the guys at Best Buy could not fix my computer. I got a new one instead :D

Anywho, I have gotten around to reskinning my power armor. As well as set up a showcase display:

Poor Space Nazis got pwned :lol:

I'll be working on General Valorium and the Clone Guild Troopers next :)

@Stylesrj - Tooo much bloom and Gamma!

So I should change my graphics settings in Fallout 3 for next time, so I don't need to use Bloom Lighting?
Any suggestions on what the settings I should use for optimal Bridge lighting on Mothership Zeta?

Anywho, I have gotten around to reskinning my power armor. As well as set up a showcase display:

Dual wielding plasma pistols... good idea or awesome idea?

So I should change my graphics settings in Fallout 3 for next time, so I don't need to use Bloom Lighting?
Any suggestions on what the settings I should use for optimal Bridge lighting on Mothership Zeta?

I think the issue is mainly the entire DLC itself since everything in that pack has overdone chrome. Plus the bridge segment suffers the excessive Gamma and Blooming effects due to facing the sun. Though my recommendation would be to use a paint program like GIMP or Paint Shop Pro to darken the pictures as well as add some contrast to the picture itself.

As Promised, here is General Valorum flanked by his Clone Troopers.

The reason Major Kusanagi is in a manga-esque style is because i followed the design of the model CivGeneral uses for his machinima-comics.
Should I continue like that, or should she rather be drawn in my more western-comic-style? :confused:
Up to you, naturally. Myself, I try to mimic the original as closely as I can; but whatever's easiest for you.

Just an image I scraped together as an idea...

I like playing Rosalina on Mario Kart Wii. She's got greater appeal than Peach...
Not to mention that she's a Heavy... so she'd easily knock Peach off the road...

P.S. Inb4 CivGeneral's Heavy reference :p

I hope that Stylesrj would not mind if my characters uialize the CODEC system (a similar device/concept was done in Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex). Since I plan to utalize the CODEC to have Motoko Kusanagi communicate to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom